Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Blackhawk T Series Duty Holster

Blackhawk T Series Duty Holster

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    There's a difference between a "concealment" holster and what should be termed a "plainclothes" holster. Though the Blackhawk LTC is somewhat more low profile than the comparable Safariland ALS model, it's less "concealable" than a JMCK rig. You have to figure out what your priority really is.....concealment or retention.
    That is why I had the ish attached to concealed. Iím not expecting it to hide. I want to know how far out and down from the belt it will be. I have used als holsters that are similar and this looks like it may have a smaller footprint.

I do not need maximum concealment. But I do not want a holster that sticks far out from my pants and will interfere with the seat belt.

I have only found a few pics of someone actually wearing the thing. Was hoping maybe some here had experience with it. Most likely a Jmck will be inbound regardless, that way I have both. The retention is nice because of my line of work and not having to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the rainbow tunnel, somewhere north of fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    That is why I had the ish attached to concealed. Iím not expecting it to hide. I want to know how far out and down from the belt it will be. I have used als holsters that are similar and this looks like it may have a smaller footprint.

I do not need maximum concealment. But I do not want a holster that sticks far out from my pants and will interfere with the seat belt.

I have only found a few pics of someone actually wearing the thing. Was hoping maybe some here had experience with it. Most likely a Jmck will be inbound regardless, that way I have both. The retention is nice because of my line of work and not having to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gotcha. It is definitely lower profile than an ALS, and rides a tad higher. Whether it is enough, not sure. Don't have any experience wearing it day to day, in and out of cars, etc. If you have both, you'll be covered.

User Tag List