Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Blackhawk T Series Duty Holster

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    This is a Glock product number? Does the VBPD reflect Virginia Beach Police Department?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    G45/47 with TLR7a & 509T. I don’t know which specific agency the VBPD reference was originally for as it is outside the territory I cover for LE sales.

Blackhawk issues statement about the safety of its light bearing holsters:

While Blackhawk appreciates handgun manufacturers cautioning holster users about light-bearing holster safety, we feel bound to point out that Blackhawk is unaware of any of these numerous uncommanded discharges with light-bearing holsters to have involved a Blackhawk T-Series holster. Our designs are weapon-light model specific and greatly minimize the gap found on the other generic weapon-light model design holsters.

T-series question

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Blackhawk issues statement about the safety of its light bearing holsters:

While Blackhawk appreciates handgun manufacturers cautioning holster users about light-bearing holster safety, we feel bound to point out that Blackhawk is unaware of any of these numerous uncommanded discharges with light-bearing holsters to have involved a Blackhawk T-Series holster. Our designs are weapon-light model specific and greatly minimize the gap found on the other generic weapon-light model design holsters.

Regarding the T-Series updates, have they incorporated the 2 stage release you mentioned earlier in this thread on newer holsters? And also the newer hood for enclosed emitters?

Semi-annual check-in on Acro compatibility- last year there was mention of it, and a rep I spoke with verbally said the new enclosed specific hood was supposed to be ready 2023/Q4. Unfortunately I lost the contact info for the rep when I change PDs and lost access to my email archive. Anybody have solid info on if the Acro dust cover is actually available?
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Semi-annual check-in on Acro compatibility- last year there was mention of it, and a rep I spoke with verbally said the new enclosed specific hood was supposed to be ready 2023/Q4. Unfortunately I lost the contact info for the rep when I change PDs and lost access to my email archive. Anybody have solid info on if the Acro dust cover is actually available?
    Still 509T & open emitter designs only. 509T models all still show the VBPD notation on my end.

ACRO fits fine with no hood.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Still 509T & open emitter designs only. 509T models all still show the VBPD notation on my end.

ACRO fits fine with no hood.
    Incredibly frustrating given both Glock and S&W now have factory equipped Acro bundles and minimal (Glock) or no (S&W) Acro specific holster fits that protect the optic.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Any update on the two action release?

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by bluePL View Post
    Regarding the T-Series updates, have they incorporated the 2 stage release you mentioned earlier in this thread on newer holsters? And also the newer hood for enclosed emitters?
    That would still seem to be a nope on both counts.

My agency has finally approved the ACRO for carry. A few guys are using the Blackhawk with the flapper removed. But then this leaves the back window and a part of the optic body exposed to accidentally being touched or bumped.

If nothing else I think Blackhawk should take a page from Safariland's play book and make an "RDSO" version. Delete the hood entirely and extend the optic portion of the holster up to cover the sides of most any optic. Heck just make this as a level two and delete the rotating hood if that makes it easier.

And then some email contacts. I believe these are still current if anyone needs them:

James.Steffens@vistaoutdoor.com

George.Bess@Vistaoutdoor.com

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ndbbm View Post
    Any update on the two action release?

Jason
    My dept just took delivery of our L3D for G45 RDS with x300. Release is the same as it has been for years.

User Tag List