Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rudy Project Glasses Rock!!!

We are diminished
    I've removed the coupon code provided in the original post at the request of the manufacturer.

That code was never intended for the general public, it was an especially big discount for Wounded Warriors and certain other veteran/service groups. The person who posted it here today also posted it on my website, but on my site he pretended to be someone with Rudy Project. The company asked me to take that down, as well.

Can't blame them at all. Rudy works hard at what they do. And they provide some sweet codes as "Thank Yous" to folks.

Which honestly, the price difference between this veterans code and the Vickers code can't equal that much.

Great company. Just don't pay retail. There are tons of codes available via Google. They are worth every penny.

I don't get anything for saying these nice things. Just to clarify.

There are still good deals to be had. The Panteao productions code is posted publicly on their website at http://www.panteaoproductions.com/sponsors

That one looks like a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Stoeger View Post
    There are still good deals to be had. The Panteao productions code is posted publicly on their website at http://www.panteaoproductions.com/sponsors

That one looks like a good deal.

Panteao's code "tactical" looks pretty sweet. I think I have seen that one before.
    Last edited by Patrick Scott; 06-06-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Scott View Post
    Panteao's code "tactical" looks pretty sweet. I think I have seen that one before.
    Um---how is it that:

"I've removed the coupon code provided in the original post at the request of the manufacturer.

That code was never intended for the general public, it was an especially big discount for Wounded Warriors and certain other veteran/service groups. The person who posted it here today also posted it on my website, but on my site he pretended to be someone with Rudy Project. The company asked me to take that down, as well. "

.....when this code was the one that was publicly available to everyone from the Pantaeo website?

I realize this discussion may have already happened and I missed it, but I fail to see how Rudy Project would in any way object to Pantaeo's code (open to anyone to use, posted on their website as part of the ADVERTISEMENT for Rudy glasses) and why they would say it was only for certain people.

That makes no sense. Who from Rudy said that? Shouldn't someone mention to them that Pantaeo is giving it to everyone who wants it?

Quote Originally Posted by jthhapkido View Post
    Um---how is it that:

"I've removed the coupon code provided in the original post at the request of the manufacturer.

That code was never intended for the general public, it was an especially big discount for Wounded Warriors and certain other veteran/service groups. The person who posted it here today also posted it on my website, but on my site he pretended to be someone with Rudy Project. The company asked me to take that down, as well. "

.....when this code was the one that was publicly available to everyone from the Pantaeo website?

I realize this discussion may have already happened and I missed it, but I fail to see how Rudy Project would in any way object to Pantaeo's code (open to anyone to use, posted on their website as part of the ADVERTISEMENT for Rudy glasses) and why they would say it was only for certain people.

That makes no sense. Who from Rudy said that? Shouldn't someone mention to them that Pantaeo is giving it to everyone who wants it?
    It is my strong suspicion that someone claiming to work for Rudy (whom is in fact a rival to panteao) may have ummm… stretched the truth… a little bit in order to get a competing discount code removed from PF. Discount codes for Rudy are easily found by doing a google search.

My theory is that Kevin Gentry, the owner of the business called the "Rudy Project Shooting Teams" - distinct from Rudy itself, mind you - may have claimed he was an actual Rudy employee (he's not) in order to have the discount code removed. It's a public code and is obviously not reserved for groups like the ones mentioned, Kevin just isn't earning his kickback when people use it.

If it wasn't Kevin or another member of the shooting teams, well I am obviously mistaken then.
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

We are diminished
    Thread closed. Further efforts on the part of you guys to use this forum as part of your ongoing harassment of Team Rudy Project and its members will not be tolerated.

User Tag List