Thread: Crimson Trace Ultra Compact CTS-1550 $69.99 at PSA

Crimson Trace Ultra Compact CTS-1550 $69.99 at PSA

I'm not a big Crimson Trace fan, but for $70 I figure why not.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/crim...-cts-1550.html
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Most places are show it out of stock. Clearance deal, maybe? (oop, yeah, says clearance right in the ad)

I might just order one, even though I don't have anything with an optics cut at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by lee n. field View Post
    Most places are show it out of stock. Clearance deal, maybe? (oop, yeah, says clearance right in the ad)

I might just order one, even though I don't have anything with an optics cut at this point.
    Crimson Trace is probably coming out with a new model soon and trying to get rid of the stock they have.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Bottom mounted battery in 2023? And RMSc footprint. No shake awake.

Not alot going for it, even at that price.

It may be worth the $70 I paid for it, but not the regular price of $170 ish. (btw the price is now $80 at PSA). It's plastic, so I don't expect to take any hard hits. No adjustment for brightness and there is a bit of fish eye affect, more them my Sig Romeos. I guess I'll see how it holds up.

Name:  F-iOsKCWYAAJEcF.jpg
Views: 1357
Size:  73.5 KB

User Tag List