Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Goes for the Gold

In the interest of combative fairness, the Marquess of Queensberry rules require that we subsidize the expense of our adversary's enemy's protective gear.

NOT!!!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Can we sue for free ammo then?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Looks like ANTIFA tried going to the Seattle suburbs and got turned around real quick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/johncardi...hem-packing%2F
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Unbelievable.

Lawsuit alleges Black Lives Matter protesters are being priced out of civil rights; cost of protective clothing too high

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...hing-too-high/
    “One must have a heart of stone to read the death of little Nell without laughing.” - Oscar Wilde
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Guys...it's a nonbinding resolution. City councils pass nonbinding resolutions for insane shit all the time. City council members are prone to being morons for a variety of ideological and career/monetary-based reasons.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Yeah, focus on the "peaceful " part of protesting and the need for PPE goes away. Don't like chemical munitions and LL impact munitions? Dont riot. It really is that simple.
    When it's so simple even an infantryman can explain it... how stupid are these people, really?

(This POG has nothing but love for ya'll blue cords )

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    They're trying to cut Chief Best's salary from $289,420 to $171,000. Contract be damned, apparently. Per the Chief's lawyer:

“She and Jenny Durkan gave a press conference where they were critical of the council. In my view, this was retaliation because as soon as they did that, the council — in a vote that was not publicized, that was not on the agenda publicly — voted to reduce her salary. This is the first black female police chief in the country. Her salary was reduced to $100,000 less than a white woman chief’s salary, namely Kathleen O’Toole.”
    https://mynorthwest.com/2078740/chie...eattle-police/

You can't make this shit up.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    They're trying to cut Chief Best's salary from $289,420 to $171,000. Contract be damned, apparently. Per the Chief's lawyer:

https://mynorthwest.com/2078740/chie...eattle-police/

You can't make this shit up.

Okie John
    So much for diversity. She'll probably take an undisclosed settlement and be on her way. I hope her attorney cuts them deep.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List