Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Goes for the Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It's not the entire country, it's certain areas.

Now if the Govt. Schools continue to crank out ignorant emo barbarians....
    It's good to hear you say that, Greg. So far my area seems to be doing okay...but I'm not overconfident.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    We’re not out of the popcorn yet? I’m still trying to buy a 16KG kettlebell.
    You can get on waiting lists at Rogue, Rep Fitness et al.

I recently picked up the last two I wanted to complete my small group of five.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Who cares what Seattle does with their police budget. I certainly don't. I'll bet a P-F dollar that the city of Bellevue, which is just across the lake, doesn't defund their police. Gates, Ballmer and Bezos live nearby so you know there won't be squatters defecating in the streets in Bellevue.

In 5 years Seattle will be uninhabitable for middle class folks.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

We’re not out of the popcorn yet? I’m still trying to buy a 16KG kettlebell.
    Today thread drift...

Some workout buddies made some kettlebells with concrete and 3/4" PVC. Used an old basketball as the mold.

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Today thread drift...

Some workout buddies made some kettlebells with concrete and 3/4" PVC. Used an old basketball as the mold.
    I will investigate this option... I am already on a couple of wait lists, but when Onnit restocked they didn’t email the wait list, Joe Rogan just mentioned it on Instagram and they sold out again instantly.

Back on topic, how does Seattle think this won’t be The Purge?

The mob is with you until it's against you. What some people think today and a year or two from now may well be different.

Carrying this process to its conclusion, when one makes a call for service, that person will be shamed by the response team (whatever that may be) for asserting their privilege. Complaint will be withdrawn, crime stats will go down. Re-education encounters (just made that up) will be a new positive performance metric.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Carrying this process to its conclusion, when one makes a call for service, that person will be shamed by the response team (whatever that may be) for asserting their privilege. Complaint will be withdrawn, crime stats will go down. Re-education encounters (just made that up) will be a new positive performance metric.
    Sounds good to me.

Detroit on the Pacific.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I will investigate this option... I am already on a couple of wait lists, but when Onnit restocked they didn’t email the wait list, Joe Rogan just mentioned it on Instagram and they sold out again instantly.

It's the purge of the middle class. In Seattle that's >75K a year. The only people left will be the drug addicted street people and those that commute into the city for work who make substantially more than a middle class income. Over time those jobs will disappear as more companies leave. So all you have left is the drug addicted street people and the high end condo dwellers who have enough money to live wherever they want.

The street people and gangs have more or less taken control of the city. It was a growing problem 20 years ago.

User Tag List