Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Goes for the Gold

Site Supporter
    It reminds me of Iraq. We paid the sheik to pay the insurgents not to do insurgent shit. I think Seattle will have to pay the criminals a lot more than 50 bucks a month We paid to Iraqis IIRC. I feel sorry for the people that live there. It’s going to get third world fast

Site Supporter
    This will ruin the city's tourism.

Well....I s'pose it is time to lay into that supply of Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter popcorn that I've been saving for just such an occasion. This should be....dandy.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Every time I see something like this, I thank God that I voted with my feet when I did. Seattle used to be a nice place to live.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Parts of that bill are flat-out insane.
    Are you suggesting other parts aren't insane?

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Well....I s'pose it is time to lay into that supply of Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter popcorn that I've been saving for just such an occasion. This should be....dandy.
    We’re not out of the popcorn yet? I’m still trying to buy a 16KG kettlebell.

Site Supporter
    In early 2020, it was looking like I would be moving to Seattle in the spring. No thanks.

Where is my POPCORN????? This will go welll, wait..... it will go FUCKI* BIBLICAL

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I feel like Rip Van Blues. Where did America go while I was napping?
    It's not the entire country, it's certain areas.

Now if the Govt. Schools continue to crank out ignorant emo barbarians....
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Man, that is a bunch of crazy shit right there.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List