Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Goes for the Gold

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I told my wife weeks ago that this was coming. It was obvious.

Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta or Minneapolis will be the powder keg this summer. If I lived in one of those cities I would move out now.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta or Minneapolis will be the powder keg this summer. If I lived in one of those cities I would move out now.
    So glad I made the move to small town America when I did. You couldn't pay me to live in an urban environment again.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Fuck BLM. Fuck your "George Floyd, say his name"
    Cannon Hinnant, say HIS name, you bunch of communist c*nts.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

"George Floyd" and "BLM" has become the "Hierosolyma Est Perdita" of a new generation, an athiestic "Deus Vult" that indulges all sort of bad behavior.

And as is often the case, doing evil so that good may result ends up with just evil.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Seems like BLM is finally being shown not so much Give Me Free Shit as rather Give Me Your Shit.

Aided and abetted by the new woke corporate America being followed by a generation brainwashed by the Progressive Teachers Unions.

Sorry, I’m grumpy this morning.

In the words of PTerry, “Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.”

At the beginning, BLM HAD the good will of the American public. Then, the Radical Rabble and others have used it up, and are turning it into active hate.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Student
    Vaguely reminded of SA at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Now this in Seattle. The BLM folks aren't going to be happy until the white people give up their homes to blacks. Now that's a new twist. Just move out of your house so someone else can move into it.

My guess is there will be plenty of vacant houses in Seattle soon enough if they can just wait a few months. According to the story here "tens of thousands of people" were marching in the street. If that many people riot you aren't going to want be in Seattle or anywhere close to it. I think that will happen this summer. Temps in the 90's this weekend so it could get interesting.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattl...p-their-homes/
    “You living on black people land, well it’s native land but black people lived here too”

Then you had the idiot in the background yelling “open your wallets”

Get outta here with that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Seems like BLM is finally being shown not so much Give Me Free Shit as rather Give Me Your Shit.

Aided and abetted by the new woke corporate America being followed by a generation brainwashed by the Progressive Teachers Unions.

Sorry, I’m grumpy this morning.
    And then throw in that there are zero ramifications from a neutered police force, and these “protestors” are simply emboldened to do this kind of nonsense.

Someone is gonna die at one of these things because a homeowner will be pushed too far.

Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    Someone is gonna die at one of these things because a homeowner will be pushed too far.
    If it's not the homeowner, him or herself.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List