Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: K-frame Snubbie Holsters?

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    If you want it right away, the Fletch High Ride from Galco is available, doesn't suck, fits a 2.5 inch K-frame, and has a thumb break. Galco's my go-to for off the shelf leather because it's usually pretty decent quality.
    Galco was the rack hotness when I first started shooting handguns seriously. That said, whenever the “Fletch” came up, which it did, me ‘n a bunch of my buddies would start quoting the movie.

“Scum, scum, scum. Go back from where ya come.”
    “Dr. Rosen.”
    “Moooooon river!”
    “Look, defenseless babies!”

I used to carry a M66 snubby in a horizontal shoulder rig, with a six round dump pouch on the off side. Very nice set up.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I went with a Mernickle OWB.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I went with a Mernickle OWB. I got it for a 3" gun to fit my Model 65, the extra 1/2" isn't anything I'm worried about.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

If you want another holster with a thumb break, the Mitch Rosen 5JR can be had with a thumb break. It is available in both the full custom and "Express" lines.

User Tag List