Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A PF member wrote a new book

A PF member wrote a new book

My best friend J.L. Bourne, that is

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BL3R7QL/

Junior, a robotics expert, tinkers quietly underground. With dozens of machine kills under his belt, he knows the enemy inside and out. Alpha0verride, a reclusive black hat hacker, uses the skills acquired over a life of shady activity to outwit the hyper-intelligent machines swarming in on her. Brick, a special forces operator and one of the few Pentagon survivors, fights his inner demons to embark on the most important mission of his life.

Together they are humanity’s last, best hope—if they can only find each other in time.
    Name:  51GFoE1XjRL.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  43.3 KB
    #RESIST

Are Trilobytes like Tribbles? Because I don't have any troubles with Tribbles.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

As I've mentioned in at least one other thread, I love the Day by Day books. I'll have to check this out!

Some of you have probably trained with the author.
    #RESIST

Name:  0C4E337D-C0FC-49F7-9370-6A7E751E49DD.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  50.3 KB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Name:  0C4E337D-C0FC-49F7-9370-6A7E751E49DD.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  50.3 KB
    Talk about flexing on the unwashed masses that don't read... The NODs are just icing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Talk about flexing on the unwashed masses that don't read... The NODs are just icing.
    Yeah, that’s from the author, @JLBourne
    #RESIST

This just reminded me that I haven’t read Ghost Run or Serpent Road yet.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    As I've mentioned in at least one other thread, I love the Day by Day books. I'll have to check this out!
    I am mentioned in at least two of his books, my brother is mentioned in one.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I am mentioned in at least two of his books, my brother is mentioned in one.
    Mentioned like he made a character based off of you, or as in the acknowledgement pieces in the opening of a book? Either way, that's super cool!

User Tag List