Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Poli-Sci: Biden picks Kamala Harris

Well, Biden's selection of Kamala Harris locks up the question of if California's electoral votes will go for him come election day. Oh, wait....nevermind.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Well, Biden's selection of Kamala Harris locks up the question of if California's electoral votes will go for him come election day. Oh, wait....nevermind.
    As I've mentioned before, a Cali Senate pick "could" help Joe win a plurality of the National vote count. This could assist a strategy to overthrow the EC if Joe beats Trump in the popular.

Name:  kamala-harris-empowering-women-e1548790163865.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  31.4 KB

Name:  kamalhitit.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  36.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    And yet she is a senator from there.
    The coastal cities fuck up the rest of what is a pretty awesome state, filled with great people. Kinda like how NoVA fucks up VA, Chicago fucks up IL, etc.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Gonna have to disagree here Blues. She's not good when "winging it" at all. If he wanted a black woman, Susan Rice was a no brainer. She had years of diplomatic experience which is right up a VP's alley and throw in some highest level national security too just for fun. She would have at least some appeal to people all the way across the dimwit base. Crazy uncle Joe just put the world on notice as to just how clueless he really is, as if they needed a demonstration...
    I wasn't referring to her abilities as regards extemporaneous speaking.

I do, however, think she's smart / clever, motivated and has a bit of the tyrant in her. She's someone to take seriously as an adversary.

I agree that she got a bit tongue tied when challenged in real time...but that was not the gist of my earlier post.

In any case, she's what we've got to deal with now.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Gonna have to disagree here Blues. She's not good when "winging it" at all. If he wanted a black woman, Susan Rice was a no brainer. She had years of diplomatic experience which is right up a VP's alley and throw in some highest level national security too just for fun. She would have at least some appeal to people all the way across the dimwit base. Crazy uncle Joe just put the world on notice as to just how clueless he really is, as if they needed a demonstration...
    Too many videos of Rice blatantly lieing about Benghazi. She's nearly as despicable as HRC.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

They will be a huge ANTI_GUN TICKET

Does that mean Beto will be out stumping for them? That kid needs to go home and stay in his yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post

Does that mean Beto will be out stumping for them? That kid needs to go home and stay in his yard.
    Yes. Joe’s confirmed that, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    They will be a huge ANTI_GUN TICKET

Absolutely correct.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    The coastal cities fuck up the rest of what is a pretty awesome state, filled with great people. Kinda like how NoVA fucks up VA, Chicago fucks up IL, etc.
    Is it OK for me to say that the Seventeenth Amendment was a bad/misguided idea?
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List