Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Poli-Sci: Biden picks Kamala Harris

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    I'll genuinely be shocked if it isn't Michelle.
    I would be very shocked if it was. She's shown absolutely no desire for elective office as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    I would be very shocked if it was. She's shown absolutely no desire for elective office as far as I know.
    From your keyboard to God's ears...
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

If she had any interest, she'd already be Senator Obama. Just because Hillary is an ambitious shrew trying to play off her husband's fame into a higher office doesn't mean every other former first lady follows her steps.

Besides, they're in a good spot of having wealth and power without the additional responsibility.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

‘Nother week, apparently:

I've been thinking, what if Biden doesn't choose his running mate by the convention, and waits until afterwards? Whoever his choice ends up being, it will most likely alienate large parts of the Democratic party. If there's enough people pissed off at him for his running mate choice, along with those who decide his mental failings are too glaring, there might be enough delegates to bend the rules/write new rules, and pull some shenanigans to select a different nominee. Maybe it'd better for Biden to select his running mate after the convention in order to split up the number of people who might oppose him as nominee.

I've been thinking, what if Biden doesn't choose his running mate by the convention, and waits until afterwards? Whoever his choice ends up being, it will most likely alienate large parts of the Democratic party. If there's enough people pissed off at him for his running mate choice, along with those who decide his mental failings are too glaring, there might be enough delegates to bend the rules/write new rules, and pull some shenanigans to select a different nominee. Maybe it'd better for Biden to select his running mate after the convention in order to split up the number of people who might oppose him as nominee.
    IIRC the party nominates the VP just as they do with the president. So Biden "picks" one but the party must vote on it at the convention.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Susan Rice said in an interview that she was suckered by Hillary on Benghazi and her mom asked her why she fell for Hillary's crap. Rice agreed that her mom had it correct.

She's a bad candidate as is Bass. Both have critical instances that will be replayed repeatedly as to their competence. Harris has her attack on Biden and law enforcement history but those aren't instances of being as stupid.

Between the babbling idiocy of Donald and Joe - we are doomed. Both should step down. Let Pence and Harris fight it out for the Presidency. At least they can speak.

Joe and Donald can discuss race relations over some Thigh food in old age home.

Sen Harris on a Tuesday afternoon is the "final answer".

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Sen Harris on a Tuesday afternoon is the "final answer".

Nailed that one.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List