Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Poli-Sci: Biden picks Kamala Harris

1) If Biden’s going to be the nominee, they’re going to pick someone no one knows, and that person will be president 100 days in after his cabinet dumps him for having such bad dementia.

2) It’s a long shot, but the Dems could still shaft Biden at the convention and pick someone else (unlikely).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden is too far ahead in the pols for the dems to throw him aside now.

My theory is, Biden serves two years and leaves for health reasons. This will allow Harris to finish his term and still be able to run for two more terms.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Biden is too far ahead in the pols for the dems to throw him aside now.

My theory is, Biden serves two years and leaves for health reasons. This will allow Harris to finish his term and still be able to run for two more terms.

There's nothing civil about this war.

With VP Biden being incoherent already, can he even win the election? Even without debates, it is obvious he is not healthy enough to be POTUS. I have to believe the swing voters see this.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    With VP Biden being incoherent already, can he even win the election? Even without debates, it is obvious he is not healthy enough to be POTUS. I have to believe the swing voters see this.
    While I agree with your assessment, all Biden has to do to win is "not be Trump" at this point. Being able to fog a mirror is about the only qualification.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I have family members who fully believe Biden is on the decline cognitively and likely wont make it past a year into his term yet they are still voting for him because he isn't Trump.

Many people on the left don't care. He isn't Trump and thats all they need to vote for him.

Saw this in my Parler feed this morning.

Name:  46AF36DD-C202-4553-AB19-8EB1C591FB4D.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  51.4 KB

I was obviously wrong in my prediction of a VP announcement by 8/1; but I wonder if this ^^^ has anything to do with it?

Nothing surprising there, but Dan Bongino is a bit too mercurial for my taste to take seriously as a news source.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    I'll genuinely be shocked if it isn't Michelle.

User Tag List