Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Poli-Sci: Biden picks Kamala Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    WTF, boss, no love for Seattle?
    Seattle’s shovelfucking has gotten a little onanistic of late. You can’t fuck up Idaho if you can’t stop playing the crying game in the mirror.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Has Willie Brown endorsed her yet?

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    I heard he did MULTIPLE TIMES

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Good and hard.
    #RESIST

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

So: Kamala Harris.

Qualifications:

POC - Check.

Woman - Check.

National Name - Check

“Looks the Part” - Check (although I note most of the stock photos used in the last 24 were pre-June facelift.)

She’s the least worst choice, and was my prediction as well.

She’s vulnerable as the Cali AG who put many POC behind bars. She’s for an immediate AWB. She’s in favor of complete coverage for health and safety for all illegal aliens.

She was a lack-luster candidate who failed to ignite any material National support. Aside from associating Joe with racial policies at one debate, her performances were forgettable. She just could not define herself as a viable alternative.

I think as a possible future President to be, she’ll read the TelePrompTer lines she’s given very well.

I rate it a net zero plus for Joe, but since the primary VP role is not to lose the election (see Palin), she will fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I knew it was going to be her. When the debates were going on, she was the smartest one on the stage. Also the most dangerous to our side, imho.

So, it was a pretty obvious selection. Wonder how long Uncle Joe will last? My guess is not long.
    Not sure she was the Smartest one on the stage, but she was good at throwing grenades at people.

It will be interesting to see her debate Pence and have her defend her tough on crime stance while she was a prosecutor. See how the black community responds to that.

But she was a black woman that didn’t do as well as Biden with the black vote.

I just don’t see where she adds anything to his ticket, other than her being a black woman.

Notice I didn’t say African-American. Cause her mom is from India and her dad is Jamaican. Love how she appropriated the African American experience.

Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    Notice I didn’t say African-American. Cause her mom is from India and her dad is Jamaican. Love how she appropriated the African American experience.
    is she really.....
    Harris was born in Oakland, California on October 20, 1964, to an Indian citizen mother and a Jamaican citizen father. Thus, Harris is a native-born American citizen, or a citizen pursuant to what I refer to as the anchor baby provision of the 14th Amendment.
    an ANCHOR BABEEEEE?!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...bidens_vp.html

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    CONSPIRACY!

There's a war going on for your mind.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I really don't like this meme. We can do better than this. Criticize her for her politics.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List