Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The MP5 and the FBI

Bruce,

Since you mentioned M4's, can you create another post about the FBI M4's like you did about the MP5's?

I would find that interesting to read, too. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    Bruce,

Since you mentioned M4's, can you create another post about the FBI M4's like you did about the MP5's?

I would find that interesting to read, too. Thank you.
    DamonL

Sure. It may take a while. Unfortunately it will mainly be text based as I don't have many photos of Bureau M4s. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Cartwright View Post
    It may take a while. Unfortunately it will mainly be text based as I don't have many photos of Bureau M4s. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Text based would be great. As much as many of us like seeing pictures, I think we put a premium on written information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Awesome thread. I've wanted an MP5 since watching Die Hard for the first time as a kid in the late 80's.

I hope you guys don't mind me yelling down at you from the cheap seats, but I've been able to scratch my itch for one over the years with this GSG 5, but eventually I'm going to get a real one. I feel like my stable of serious use guns is well rounded enough that I can start buying some just because guns.

This one has been very reliable with a wide variety of .22 ammo with the factory mags. The Promags for it are garbage and will remind you that Promag stands for Please remember our mags are garbage. I'll form 1 it one of these days and put a collapsible stock on it.
    Attachment 58116
    Mine is a two stamp gun, my first NFA purchase. Started life as a GSG5 MP5K clone, that I Form 1'd, and put a side folding stock and vertical foregrip. Three lug barrel, .22 suppressor. Actual MP5 rear sight. I have seen airsoft trigger packs that you can allegedly dremel out and drop in the trigger mechanism, and attach to the gun, giving the appearance of a Navy, or Safe-Single-Burst-Full. I melted mine while dremeling. There is a guy on ebay that will sell you one dremeled for like $90, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Started out looking a lot like this....

Name:  gsg5pk2xr2.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  32.2 KB

Ended up looking like this:

Name:  F143849898.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  24.6 KB

Only quieter...

pat

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Mine is a two stamp gun, my first NFA purchase. Started life as a GSG5 MP5K clone, that I Form 1'd, and put a side folding stock and vertical foregrip. Three lug barrel, .22 suppressor. Actual MP5 rear sight. I have seen airsoft trigger packs that you can allegedly dremel out and drop in the trigger mechanism, and attach to the gun, giving the appearance of a Navy, or Safe-Single-Burst-Full. I melted mine while dremeling. There is a guy on ebay that will sell you one dremeled for like $90, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Started out looking a lot like this....

Name:  gsg5pk2xr2.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  32.2 KB

Ended up looking like this:

Name:  F143849898.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  24.6 KB

Only quieter...

pat
    That is awesome! I want to do a form 1 .22lr can but that's about project number 5 on my list.

User Tag List