Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Navy SEAL and Army Special Forces Operator discuss Fighting Rifle Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Sometimes 70 seconds may be all you need to judge a person but in this case I'd recommend looking further at his content. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says or promotes but overall I'm a fan.

He also has a network starting up and our very own @SouthNarc will be providing content for it.
    But...that hair...

I haven’t watched the whole thing through in one sitting, but did I misunderstand or are the guns shown actual the host’s guns and the experts are just talking about the bits and pieces?
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I haven’t watched the whole thing through in one sitting, but did I misunderstand or are the guns shown actual the host’s guns and the experts are just talking about the bits and pieces?
    That’s the impression I had, too.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    That’s the impression I had, too.
    Same here.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    That warrior-poet dude teaches classes?????

I saw exactly 70 seconds of one video by him and all I remember was him flopping out the rear doors of his F150 and shooting targets with a PSA AR-15.

I turned it off.
    Like the Field craft guys, it appears we are not WP guy’s target market. This the material is not necessarily reflective of his own level of knowledge or proficiency.

Joe Rogan did a recent podcast with Rob Lowe where they talk about shooting and going to shoot at TTI. They and their equivalents in business and tech are the target markets for “lifestyle” entities FC and WP.

User Tag List