Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 41 Gen4

Glock 41 Gen4

Gen4 Glock 41 longslide .45acp.
    I bought this thing for some reason a year ago or so, shot it a few times then forgot what my plans for it were and stuck it in the safe.
    Got it back out today because my 9mm ammo stash is getting thin and I still have a lot of .45 just sitting on the floor and I wanted some Glock practice.
    It's a damn laser and really soft shooting (especially with the chonky Surefire X35 mounted out front).
    Had a blast burning through 200 rounds or so.

Now I just need to remember why I bought the damn thing.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I’ve got a G41 like yours. Shoots like a laser, lives in the safe. No idea what I’m going to use it for. Got a G30, same same.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Site Supporter
    Love my G41 it's my pistol league bullseye gun. I run 200 grain SWC though it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I have lost track of how many guns I have, that at some point in time I had a good reason for, but now forgot what it was. The guns are still there though. The next six months is going to be an incredible seller’s market to clear extra stuff out.

Back to .45, the ones that interest me today are the HK USP FS and HK45C, but not to shoot acp with.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

My Gen 3 and 4 G21’s were always more accurate than should be expected from a plastic pistol. I really want a G41 just because. But I’m holding out for a Gen 5.

I use my G41 for the local bowling pin matches. It surprises me in how accurate it is and soft shooting.

Site Supporter
    I have one and enjoy shooting it. I bought it as a potential duty gun and have not used it that way. That is what I told myself when I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Gen4 Glock 41 longslide .45acp.

Now I just need to remember why I bought the damn thing.
    Reasons.

Since it’s been out for a hot minute now, I was contemplating getting either a G21 or a G41 to shoot GSSF Heavy Metal. Which one should I be looking at?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Since it’s been out for a hot minute now, I was contemplating getting either a G21 or a G41 to shoot GSSF Heavy Metal. Which one should I be looking at?
    I don't believe you can use the G41 in heavy metal. Either the G21 or G30. I would go with the G30 and you can use it in Subcompact and MajorSub also.

User Tag List