Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: What do you like or hate about (insert brand)'s AR?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
    This isn't a like or hate on any specific brand however, I find myself becoming uninterested in companies that exist as manupackagers and don't make any of the parts they sell or use in their builds.
    By that reasoning, it's a short hop to disparaging any company that isn't digging the ore themselves, doing final QA/QC themselves, and doing everything in-between by themselves. To be profitable and effective in the current world that is simply impossible.

I respect companies that develop good specs, develop good QA/QC to adhere to those specs, deliver a good product that works as advertised and intended, and make it right if something goes wrong. Who owns the CNC machines and where the billets came from are tertiary concerns of mine at best.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Define "Manufacture?" Machining the forging or making the forging ? who makes their own forgings ? Ruger ?
    Here you go, have fun!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...EcjgRfcXQgIB06

I care less about who owns and runs the machine that finishes the raw material.

And more about the company that specs the material to be used, designs the items, QA/QC's the final product, and stands behind their products with strong customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Define "Manufacture?" Machining the forging or making the forging ? who makes their own forgings ? Ruger ?
    Machining the forging.

User Tag List