Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: St Paul/Minneapolis Riots Aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    That's the thing, he is representative of them.

"It's Milltown, Jake. What are you going to do?"
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

"Good and hard"
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I want to laugh, because screaming just frightens the dog and annoys the spouse.

Minneapolis to consider bringing in outside police officers amid shortage
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I want to laugh, because screaming just frightens the dog and annoys the spouse.

Minneapolis to consider bringing in outside police officers amid shortage
    Why in Christ’s name would the county cops or cops from any other jurisdiction go into that city and face being thrown under a bus. Hope the surrounding jurisdictions say no thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Why in Christ’s name would the county cops or cops from any other jurisdiction go into that city and face being thrown under a bus.
    I suppose the answer to that question is probably roughly the same as the question "why would anyone choose to be a cop in 2020?"

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Hope the surrounding jurisdictions say no thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The jurisdictions surrounding Portland have done exactly that.

Why would they bring in outside Police after achieving their goal of getting rid of the Police?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Actions must have consequences. If a construct such as “Government” removes the negative consequences from ones’ actions, then civil society fails over time. Therefore those who defund and remove the police must be made to live in the their subsequent society without police. No cheating and bringing other police in from outside.

Good and Hard.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Actions must have consequences. If a construct such as “Government” removes the negative consequences from ones’ actions, then civil society fails over time. Therefore those who defund and remove the police must be made to live in the their subsequent society without police. No cheating and bringing other police in from outside.

Good and Hard.
    Yes!

Also, no PSDs for any politician who advocates defunding the police. You now get to live in the jungle with the rest of us.

Seriously, fuck these people.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Yes!

Also, no PSDs for any politician who advocates defunding the police. You now get to live in the jungle with the rest of us.

Seriously, fuck these people.

Okie John
    I can't imagine what the storm will be like when the city council member Jeremiah Ellison* is out on "community patrol" again, waving his pistol around for the cameras, and gets smoked or injured by a rival political faction...er, gang.

* son of the current state Attorney General & former co-chair of the DNC

User Tag List