Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: St Paul/Minneapolis Riots Aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Certainly wishing you the best, but I’d be lying if I wouldn’t be tickled to see some video of some Vietnam era Viet or Hmong laying down the heat on rioters
    We do have 'em. Some of the "Rooftop Koreans" I know of are former ARVN, or their sons. Er, or so I am told.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

...may we get some local/expert commentary on this document?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-mobilization/

I am by no means an expert, and I haven't had time to read all the way through it yet, but I am local, and my initial impression is that the document was leaked on purpose in an attempt to sway people to think that BLM/Antifa/etc. were not the ones starting the burning and looting, and that they're the good guys. Its words do not match up with the reality of what I saw this summer, and if it was truly an internal document, it wouldn't be trying to convince people of what had happened in the past. Smells like propaganda to me, at least so far. Gotta get some sleep now, but I'll try to read the rest of the way through tomorrow. We'll see if my opinion changes then.

Finished reading over that document, and it still seems like propaganda to me, which is not to say that it doesn't contain hints of their actual plan, of course.

It appears the governor and attorney general are playing games with Trump's rally today. Now limited to 250 people.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1322059055741997056

Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post

Mob, including unhinged wannabe E. St. Paul rep John Thompson, visit MPD Union President's House.

2020's a hell of a ride.
    John Thompson, the man from the video (starting around the 5:00 mark) has been elected to the Minnesota House of Representatives after receiving 72.5% of the vote.

https://electionresults.sos.state.mn...Id=487&show=Go
    Last edited by Old Man Winter; 11-07-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
    John Thompson, the man from the video (starting around the 5:00 mark) has been elected to the Minnesota House of Representatives after receiving 72.5% of the vote.

https://electionresults.sos.state.mn...Id=487&show=Go
    *sigh* People's decision-making processes really confuse me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    *sigh* People's decision-making processes really confuse me.
    There is nothing confusing about their decision. People are what they have always been. It's your over estimation of people that is causing your confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    There is nothing confusing about their decision. People are what they have always been. It's your over estimation of people that is causing your confusion.
    Hah, you sound like me talking to other people, and you're right. It's just disappointing and a bit scary that so many people believe that a person who behaved the way he did this past summer is a good choice to represent them in the political process.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Hah, you sound like me talking to other people, and you're right. It's just disappointing and a bit scary that so many people believe that a person who behaved the way he did this past summer is a good choice to represent them in the political process.
    That's the thing, he is representative of them.

User Tag List