Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sprechen ze Safariland?

Sprechen ze Safariland?

I just want a nice OWB, possibly with retention for my G48. I thought this might work if I did some Dremeling, but then I tried Safariland's site and their Holster Finder which gave me problematic results when I go through the Holster Finder, where the results often are just for Berettas. Ideally, I'd like a Safariland GLS for my G48, preferably not a paddle, but I can live with the paddle if need be.
    #RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    If you call CS, they'll freely admit that the "Holster Finder" is next to useless, then direct you to this information:

https://www.safariland.com/holsters-...it-charts.html
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Here's their page for a 7TS 7378 - combo belt slide and paddle.
    https://www.safariland.com/products/...der_addontype=

I also went with the 7TS 7378 for use with my Glock 48. Was available in coyote as well. A QLS fork should fit on it.

Yep always go with the “will fit” chart.
    I hope they fired whoever designed their “ Holster finder” it blows.

Glad they finally lost something for the 48, but who has them in stock?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Apologies for shitting in your thread but I'd hard pass on anything Safariland. Owner of Safariland is an ivy league educated swamp creature and philanthropist for liberal causes. This guy and his wife are socialites in liberal circles and donate heavily to people that are not friends of the 2A or freedom. He's taken enough heat from his lefty friends over selling crowd control goodies that he's decided to sell off the Defense Technology division of Safariland. There's even rumors of hosting campaign fundraisers for Corey Booker. And, boy do they love some Corey Booker, especially the wife. Bottom line, there's way too much lefty smoke to explain it away as he's just doing it for the contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    Apologies for shitting in your thread but I'd hard pass on anything Safariland. Owner of Safariland is an ivy league educated swamp creature and philanthropist for liberal causes. This guy and his wife are socialites in liberal circles and donate heavily to people that are not friends of the 2A or freedom. He's taken enough heat from his lefty friends over selling crowd control goodies that he's decided to sell off the Defense Technology division of Safariland. There's even rumors of hosting campaign fundraisers for Corey Booker. And, boy do they love some Corey Booker, especially the wife. Bottom line, there's way too much lefty smoke to explain it away as he's just doing it for the contracts.
    They have a monopoly on duty holsters. There is no other legitimate option.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Part number: 7378-896-411

That part number will get you an ALS paddle holster for a G48. I have one. The lead time on the holster was much longer than the quoted time, but I did receive it.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

While we are on the topic of Safariland, I would like an ALS holster for a G19 with RDS but no light. Your cooperation is appreciated.

User Tag List