Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sweat/Rust Solutions in a 92?

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Doesn't the LTT come with stainless grip screws from the factory? This particular gun doesn't seem to be having any issues in that department, but I'm going to order a few part to help alleviate the issue.
    My comments on grip screws should have been about 92s in general, not your edc in particular. I apologize.

The LTT does come with stainless screws. The Langdon M9 that is my normal EDC is a different model that didn't come with stainless, and it was a definite need in my case. If you already have the stainless hex head screws the hogue flathead stainless wouldn't be needed unless you just really like flathead screws.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    My comments on grip screws should have been about 92s in general, not your edc in particular. I apologize.

The LTT does come with stainless screws. The Langdon M9 that is my normal EDC is a different model that didn't come with stainless, and it was a definite need in my case. If you already have the stainless hex head screws the hogue flathead stainless wouldn't be needed unless you just really like flathead screws.
    No, it's all good. I was sitting there looking at parts and thought of that without the gun in front of me. Plus, when I still carried a 92 compact, the grip screws did rust on it, and it was winter/spring, so I wasn't pouring sweat out by the gallon.

User Tag List