Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Optic help!

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I tried them first because I saw them here, unfortunately I didn’t have a great experience the person that answered was having computer issues I offered to let him call me back and no one ever did.
    Rick
    I apologize for your experience, I'm not sure who handled the call but it was not intentional. PM's or email sales@cstactical.com with your phone numbers work best as I can reach out to you once we are free.
    We are a small company and during this Pandemic we've been overwhelmed with an extra 100 calls and emails per day of people looking for typical 9mm handguns, Shotguns, ammo which is stuff we do not normally stock since it's not our typical business model.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

No problem, I would much rather give my business to someone on the forum than a stranger! I will pm you when I’m off work!
    Thanks for getting back to me,
    Rick
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

So Rich at CS Tactical has completely taken care of me! I received great service at a fair price which all any consumer can ask for! I should receive my Kahles K16i and Scalarworks mount Wednesday and I will give a brief review in the following days! Thank you to all who posted in an effort to help and a big thanks to Rich!

God Bless,
    Rick
    Pics to follow as well!
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    So Rich at CS Tactical has completely taken care of me! I received great service at a fair price which all any consumer can ask for! I should receive my Kahles K16i and Scalarworks mount Wednesday and I will give a brief review in the following days! Thank you to all who posted in an effort to help and a big thanks to Rich!

God Bless,
    Rick
    Pics to follow as well!

You're very welcome! I'm glad I was able to assist you through the craziness
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Name:  EC41D07D-FDC8-4F4E-B548-A24EA757A311.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  30.6 KB

So I went to an indoor range close to the house and they only had 25 yard lanes but at 1 power it was still super fun and really really fast! I chose a 1-6 over a dot because of my Astigmatism and was concerned about scope shadow making it slower! Well let me tell you that was absolutely not a problem. The eye relief on the Kahles is awesome. As I shoot it more I will update but so far so good. I will also give some feedback on the Geissele super duty 11.5 which so far has also been pretty awesome! Bill definitely did a great job with the gas system as it is super soft shooting.
    Be blessed and safe,
    Rick

User Tag List