Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Biden Picks Elizabeth Warren

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Exact same thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Yes, with no additional posts by the op after.

I hope the OP is okay. You don't want to get on the bad side of the Democratic National Committee. Accidents have happened. (This is a joke.)

----------------------

He's currently online at both of those forums. (Or the Clintons have control of his computer.)

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    I hope the OP is okay. You don't want to get on the bad side of the Democratic National Committee. Accidents have happened. (This is a joke.)

----------------------

He's currently online at both of those forums. (Or the Clintons have control of his computer.)
    More likely he's a troll?

What difference does it make at this point? The conversation moved on from the OP quite a while ago. Pointless to let that dictate whether it lives or dies.

We are having a relevant conversation now...at least I think we are.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    In your opinion are there any options which are reasonable, or Heaven Help Us even good?

Not trying to be facetious or argumentative.

Just trying to figure out in which situation would they say that he picked X to be the vice president and then I go, whew, dodged a bullet.
    There are no VP options that would make me vote FOR Biden, other than Harris though I find them all kind of useless, so I'd have been comfortable voting 3rd party. Harris is actually the devil, so I'll actively vote against her the same way I voted against Hillary.

Well, I'd like to know if he's being honest. I'd like to get in that predictit pool mentioned earlier and grab some cash if possible.

It's wierd; if Biden picked Hillary, you could make an argument it's his least worst option.

The anti-Hillary voters would not be for him, obviously, but they won't be for Joe no matter what.

And he'd get the whole Clinton cabal behind him. The MSM would trail behind, and Bill would be out rallying The Black Vote and telling the crowds why I'm With Her! makes perfect sense these days. She is a woman, after all.

And so we'd have Joe toddle off to the rest home in February, leaving the Hillster to run the country the next 3.5 years.

Hey it could happen.

I think it's going to be Susan Rice.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    I think it's going to be Susan Rice.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Honestly, is there any likely Dem VP nominee where that's not an understandable reaction?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Honestly, is there any likely Dem VP nominee where that's not an understandable reaction?
    Uhh how about Liz Warren cuz i'd win $300!!

User Tag List