Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HK under new ownership

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I don’t think that is HK’s call. The German Govt is super picky about who can buy German guns and has a self loathing compulsion to put Germans arms makers out of business.

Yup at least as of a few years ago HK want to do business, but Mutti Merkel says NEIN!
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Just bring back the P7!!!!!

(yes I know. Highly unlikely)
    This!
    I just bought my first P7 (1985 police return/import). The thing is astounding.

If not the whole thing just help is out with a run of a few critical parts and springs....

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    Do they come in a two-pack, so that when the one starts burning your hand you can switch?

So like, just import more of their rifles? I dunno, I kinda feel like they already make one of everything I like. Maybe a factory 10mm USP? I've seen aftermarket .40 S&W barrels reamed to 10mm, but it's just not the same.
    Maybe just move more of the rifles to America to help cut down the cost. Give us some milk options possibly. I would like to see a single stack competitor from them. And honestly the p series triggers could still use some love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    "Everyone can do whatever they want, if they don't harm anyone else."
    A combination of live and let live and the golden rule. Can you imagine a world that lived by this? Utopia.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoldie00 View Post

If not the whole thing just help is out with a run of a few critical parts and springs....
    Agreed, that would be nice.

The one thing that keeps me from shooting these more often is once a piece breaks, that's the end of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I would like to see a single stack competitor from them. And honestly the p series triggers could still use some love.
    +1 *A single stack P30 LEM would be great!

Start with meeting current demand, don't dilute the current line with new.

Says the guy who owns a dozen or so.
    Participation does not equal Proficiency
    - Mike Pannone

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Just bring back the HK social media girl!! And give her a P7. And pictures, gonna need pictures.
    I need pics of said social media girl. NSFW is ok since I’m retired.

Site Supporter
    The German government will fuck them again. They need to set up a completely separate and independent HK USA Company in the states. Have all production from mags, parts to complete guns manufactured in the states with very high quality control. Then start making all the roller lock rifles again. Price them right and then update and enlarge the handgun market. If daniel defense can grow a rifle company in this day and age HK can do it. I can dream

Bring a USA division like Sig did, then to hell with broken mothership. Watch their profit sore from the massive civilian sales which they so wrongly discount. They can’t keep living off a bunch of HALO wannabes, and every dufuss who stuffs a MK23 in his waistband and prentends he’s a member of KSK, on his way to 7 eleven to get a Big Gulp. Lord Help.

User Tag List