Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HK under new ownership

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    So like, just import more of their rifles? I dunno, I kinda feel like they already make one of everything I like. Maybe a factory 10mm USP? I've seen aftermarket .40 S&W barrels reamed to 10mm, but it's just not the same.
    Personally, I think an MR556 10.4in pistol would sell every example they make. Double points if offered in .300BO and tuned for suppressed/unsuppressed. Same for a UMP-45 pistol ala SP5K. Not that I particularly love the UMP, but HK collectors would ensure it stays backordered forever.

A 10mm version of the HK45/HK45C with an RDS plate would sell extremely well, I'd buy at least two of each. I have a USP40 I bought for a 10mm conversion project that was made possible by a run of 10mm barrels made by Michael's Machines. That part of it is perfect (though changing the recoil spring is a PITA) but the magazines are really the problem.

Fun fact - an HK45 10rnd magazine holds 16rnds of 10mm. It's my grand handgun folly. Currently, I'm patiently waiting for L&M Precision to start accepting USP RMR milling work.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Fun fact - an HK45 10rnd magazine holds 16rnds of 10mm.
    Name:  you-have-my-5c5117.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  45.2 KB

My only complaint about the HK45/HK45c is the magazine capacity and size (specifically, for a magazine that is noticably larger than a Glock 17 or Beretta 92 mag... I want it to hold more than 10 rounds).

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I need pics of said social media girl. NSFW is ok since I’m retired.
    Supposedly this is she:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Br6VE4gH..._web_copy_link

And she is quite snarky at times, which is kinda hot. In a weird way.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Those of us without Instagram accounts can’t see Miss Snarky HK Hosebag....
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Those of us without Instagram accounts can’t see Miss Snarky HK Hosebag....
    Name:  hk girl.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  34.3 KB
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Meh. I'm currently getting over a string of Food Network ladies dating back to Cat Cora and ending with Daphne Oz + Damaris Phillips, currently crushing on Kayleigh McEnany, who delivers top-shelf snark.

I'll take a USP FS with P30 style slide and 1913 rail dustcover. Also, the same in a USP Compact. Also, P30's, HK45's, and VP's with the original HK45 prototype (P2K style) frames. Generally #DeathToSpidermanGrip

Oh, and $1,000 semi MP5's... ;-)
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    I'll take a USP FS with P30 style slide and 1913 rail dustcover.
    Ditch the dual spring "Recoil Reduction System" for a normal recoil spring like the P30 and you've described my perfect pistol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    I'll take a USP FS with P30 style slide and 1913 rail dustcover. Also, the same in a USP Compact. Also, P30's, HK45's, and VP's with the original HK45 prototype (P2K style) frames. Generally #DeathToSpidermanGrip

Oh, and $1,000 semi MP5's... ;-)
    I quoted this so I could “like” it twice. But add all the rifles!

My super obvious suggestions for HK....

EASY PEASY

1. Bring in 416 and 417 pistols for easy cash bonanza.

2. Reconfigure the Mr223 and Mr308 to more closely mimic their military models. This may run afoul of German Export laws.

3. Bring in G36 Commando based pistol.

HARD
    4. Make a P2000 Sized VP9. Use Current Vp9 followers or similar to bring out capacity to 14 or 15 to attract the G19 crowd.

Fantasy....
    5. Start manufacturing P7M8s again. I am afraid this may be near impossible since I think all those folks were mostly gone by the early 00s. The parts situation with the P7 is pretty bad.

User Tag List