Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Federal officers in Portland may have been permanently blinded by lasers

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    stuff
    My post, which was written in response to, and in support of a post by another LEO, (not retired), was not intended as anything more than actually stated therein...your speculation and deep dive into its potential deeper "meaning" notwithstanding.

You are welcome to opine as much as you are inclined...just leave me out of your ruminations, please. You are well off the mark. Thank you.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This is nothing new, and not a revelation. Straight out of the playbook that's been used for decades by groups around the globe.

What you don't seem to understand is that it's not a matter of just going out and doing it without a legal basis for taking the action. Using physical force is justifiable under many circumstances, which I won't bother to enumerate. They can edit all the videos they want, as long as the unedited video shows reality and legal action.

So please, stop trying to lecture me about matters that I am intimately aware of...including use of force, the tactics of subversive groups etc. Unless you have some particular expertise to share that I may not have come across during my years when I actually investigated them, among other matters.
    The fact that the little screechy black clad bastards haven't gotten their "Kent State Moment" speaks volumes in regards to the professionalism of the Fed's, OSP, and the PPB. Notwithstanding the laser attacks, and the dog piling of officers when the assholes jump in and de-arrest their "comrades".

I was unaware that "de-arresting" was actually a thing until I started watching the live streams.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/7...E2zb1layfdt2Vg

74 People Facing Federal Charges for Crimes Committed During Portland Demonstrations

Charges include assaulting federal officers, arson, failing to obey lawful orders, and damaging federal property

U.S. Attorney Billy J. Williams announced today that 74 people are facing federal charges for crimes committed adjacent to or under the guise of peaceful demonstrations in Portland since at least May 29, 2020.

For more than 90 consecutive nights, Portland has been home to large demonstrations and protests against police use of force and anti-Black racism. On many nights, after peaceful demonstrations end, various public and private buildings have been the target of vandalism and destruction. Local, state, and federal law enforcement working to protect these buildings and ensure the safety of peaceful demonstrators have been subjected to threats and assaults from violent agitators while performing their duties.

Hi all, late to the game..any updates on the officers who were blinded? I’m not LEO so I hope I’m not out o line posting here.

User Tag List