Thread: PRMDS Zero Target

PRMDS Zero Target

With limited computer skills, limited software, and ham fist.... I created zeroing target for pistol mounted red dots.

The link should be accessible to anyone, I just ask you do not remove my name etc. as I spent some time on this.

The idea is the perforated circle is the POI for rounds at 5 yards to get on paper etc. Then at 15 you can be in the X ring freestyle and if you like to bag your gun at 25 yards like me you are covered as well!

If you need to zero your red dot give this a try and let me know what you all think.
    Thanks- AT

Make sure you print it at 100% scale or the sizing will be off.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17dn...ew?usp=sharing

Picture example:

There have been some questions on other places where I posted this. The lower POI zone for 5 yards is the same size as the standard B8 X-ring (1.69") it's purpose it to just roughly get you on paper... you SHOULD NOT zero your red dot at 5 yards based off it and think you are good. The idea is after getting "centered" with in the lower POI circle you back to 15 yards and the POA and POI are the same which is the red dot with the X ring or better being the goal. If you are a 15 yard zero person which is perfectly acceptable you could bag here and really clean it up. I prefer to get it good here freestyle (15) and then move back to 25 yards and bag/rest the gun and make my final adjustments to really refine my zero.

@LittleLebowski can you edit my orginal post

**** After talking to some folks and looking back at the target, I made a couple worthwhile revisions to the target. I appreciate the conversation we had and now that I'm not doing this at 3 am it might be a little bit better. Plus I have to give my wife credit with helping me on this ******

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4c...ew?usp=sharing

Site Supporter
    Good job and thanks for the effort

User Tag List