Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Swampfox Optics

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Who said this was an American company? Everything I'm reading on the 'net says it isn't.
    They are. I've actually met the guy. I don't dig the overly patriotic shit either, but thankfully the optics look like optics, not bass boats covered in stickers. Mike Branson has done a pretty solid job at being open with who-what-why-how the company runs. I'd rather buy from someone who will tell you to your face all that than someone who tries to bury their sources.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    "I'd rather buy from someone who will tell you to your face all that than someone who tries to bury their sources."

I think myself and many agree. Where is that transparency on the website for people who have not had the opportunity to meet the folks running SF face to face?

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    I think myself and many agree. Where is that transparency on the website for people who have not had the opportunity to meet the folks running SF face to face?

No clue. Met them at NRAAM and SHOT though. Disclaimer: I'm friends with their marketing guy, but nothing said here is different than their threads elsewhere.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    They are. I've actually met the guy. I don't dig the overly patriotic shit either, but thankfully the optics look like optics, not bass boats covered in stickers. Mike Branson has done a pretty solid job at being open with who-what-why-how the company runs. I'd rather buy from someone who will tell you to your face all that than someone who tries to bury their sources.
    Good enough for me.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Well the 5-25 MIL precision optic is sold out so I will wait.

A couple of guys sent this thread to me and said I should register up. So, howdy everyone.

I've read the thread. I've seen these sorts of discussions before, in other places. I'll check the thread every once and awhile, and answer questions if anyone wants to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampfoxMike View Post
    A couple of guys sent this thread to me and said I should register up. So, howdy everyone.

I've read the thread. I've seen these sorts of discussions before, in other places. I'll check the thread every once and awhile, and answer questions if anyone wants to ask.
    When do you estimate availability of the Sentinel?

No specific question, just wanted to say props to you for engaging on the forum. I appreciate it.

Thanks for showing up. I’m definitely interested in seeing how your optics hold up. Especially the RMSc footprint ones.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

@SwampfoxMike - any idea on delivery date for the Sentinels? Also, any thoughts for future reticle options? 3 MOA is a bit smaller than I'd prefer on a micro-pistol; circle dot or 5-6 MOA is more my speed.

For the larger crew - any thoughts on "shake awake" manual adjustment versus always on auto-adjust for brightness?

User Tag List