Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Swampfox Optics

I was aware of its development last July but, Mike swore me to secrecy. I'm really glad it has come to fruition. It will another contender on the closed emitter pistol red dot market besides the ACRO and 509T.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry40sw View Post
    I was aware of its development last July but, Mike swore me to secrecy. I'm really glad it has come to fruition. It will another contender on the closed emitter pistol red dot market besides the ACRO and 509T.
    If the Swampfox products prove durable.

Initial impressions of swampfox RDS are favorable but I haven’t seen any real durability testing or long term hard use testing on these.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    If the Swampfox products prove durable.

Initial impressions of swampfox RDS are favorable but I haven’t seen any real durability testing or long term hard use testing on these.
    I only have 3 Blade 1X prism optics on AR's. I have a friend who has a Liberty with Ironsides protector on a G34.5 MOS. It's not his main carry pistol and we have not given it the "Aaron Cowan" treatment. I hope they are durable and competitive with the others on the market.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Could you advise who did the slide cut ?

Aren’t the G44 slides mostly polymer?
    The slide is from Nelson precision they make an aluminum aftermarket slide. It works well with high velocity ammo. On Glock talk there is some posts about a new Gen slide from Nelson that will be lighter so better / more ammo choices.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    The slide is from Nelson precision they make an aluminum aftermarket slide. It works well with high velocity ammo. On Glock talk there is some posts about a new Gen slide from Nelson that will be lighter so better / more ammo choices.
    I’m familiar with their replacement slide.

Thanks

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry40sw View Post
    I only have 3 Blade 1X prism optics on AR's. I have a friend who has a Liberty with Ironsides protector on a G34.5 MOS. It's not his main carry pistol and we have not given it the "Aaron Cowan" treatment. I hope they are durable and competitive with the others on the market.
    The fact that they have a protector shield available doesn’t necessarily mean they are not durable but it does mean the shield is gonna be mandatory for anything but range use.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    An ACRO style closed emitter sight?
    Watched the live unveil of the Kraken on YouTube for a short spell. The closed emitter optic that was on the Glocks in the foreground appeared huge to me. Admittedly, I only watched about two minutes.

I don’t have the patience to watch video stuff like this, I’m a reader. I’ll wait for the written recaps.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I don’t have the patience to watch video stuff like this, I’m a reader. I’ll wait for the written recaps.
    Same. I clicked the link in my email, saw it was half an hour, closed it.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

The first couple minutes are worth it if only to hear Mike drop an epic fuck you to Youtube censors.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

User Tag List