Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gray Man movie in the works on Netflix

Gray Man movie in the works on Netflix

I found the one Gray Man novel I read quite forgettable, but considering this is the same production team behind Extraction, this has potential. Hopefully they bring Viking Tactic's Chili Palmer back as the firearms advisor.

THE GRAY MAN: Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans Star, Avengers Directors Helm Netflix's Biggest Budget Movie
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 07-17-2020 at 08:57 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I found the one Gray Man novel I read quite forgettable, but considering this is the same production team behind Extraction, this has potential. Hopefully they bring Viking Tactic's Chili Palmer back as the firearms advisor.

THE GRAY MAN: Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans Star, Avengers Directors Helm Netflix's Biggest Budget Movie
    I read the first one and was underwhelmed, but with the right production I could see it working as a movie. I also have high hopes for the tv series based on The Terminal List by Jack Carr.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I read the first one and was underwhelmed, but with the right production I could see it working as a movie. I also have high hopes for the tv series based on The Terminal List by Jack Carr.
    I've been meaning to read some Jack Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Excellent series. Jack Carr is my favorite new author. I look forward to his future writings.

Excellent series. Jack Carr is my favorite new author. I look forward to his future writings.
    +1 for Jack Carr
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

I read the first one and was underwhelmed, but with the right production I could see it working as a movie.
    We are in accord.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Yeah, you should get after the 3 books out at the moment; all were enjoyable reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Yeah, you should get after the 3 books out at the moment; all were enjoyable reads.
    The second was my least favorite but all were amazing.

Site Supporter
    I think the author of the gray man novels intended for it to be used as a script. Jack Carr is a much better writer

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

Oh, foo. I was hoping that the movie was based on the stories of this guy.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List