Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2 July 2020 SIG P320 Lawsuit and P320 Concerns

Maybe I'm slow or I missed a key post but does anyone have a hypothesis as to what mechanical difference in the "voluntary upgrade" guns would cause ADs? I have shot a decent amount with my P320 but I don't know much about how it works beyond how to field strip it and clean it.

Site Supporter
    Friendships strained over a pistol recommended in good faith may not have been genuine to begin with. After you pray for them, suggest that they shut the fuck up.

Name:  55590F90-606E-416F-91BE-919FF1D3CD0E.jpg
Views: 1519
Size:  31.4 KB

Regarding the WML holsters, this is a 320 Carry in a 6360 and assuming I got the right angle, I could pull the trigger with my index finger. Smaller hands or foreign objects would have pretty easy access to the trigger.

Edit- this is fully holstered with all retention engaged.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Name:  55590F90-606E-416F-91BE-919FF1D3CD0E.jpg
Views: 1519
Size:  31.4 KB

Regarding the WML holsters, this is a 320 Carry in a 6360 and assuming I got the right angle, I could pull the trigger with my index finger. Smaller hands or foreign objects would have pretty easy access to the trigger.

Edit- this is fully holstered with all retention engaged.
    There was a similar issue with a light-equipped Glock not too far back. IIRC, it was a bunch of uniformed guys at an officer's funeral, and somehow one officer's handheld's antenna got into the trigger guard of the officer's pistol next to him, resulting in the unexpected loud noise.

We have had one ND on our team at the last qualification.

No injury but slight damage to a car seat. We assumed it was a garment in the trigger guard....and I still lean that way.

I’m obtaining that pistol Monday as well as the blade tech owb to see if I can discover any anomalies.

I appreciate the work and for you putting it out there.

Is the P365/P365XL different enough in design from the P320 that one shouldn’t be concerned about the safety of the 365’s?

I only ask be I honestly don’t know. But I am using a 365 as a BUG.

Site Supporter
    From the Philly Transit police P320 thread:

SEPTA cop whose gun mysteriously fired cleared of wrongdoing, litigation against gunmaker ‘pending’

https://www.phillytrib.com/news/loca...39032cd8a.html

Original thread: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....20-issue-in-PA

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    From the Philly Transit police P320 thread:

SEPTA cop whose gun mysteriously fired cleared of wrongdoing, litigation against gunmaker ‘pending’

https://www.phillytrib.com/news/loca...39032cd8a.html

Original thread: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....20-issue-in-PA
    Honestly, this case is the one that intrigues me and scares me the most.

Would love to see the video that exonerated the officer.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    In reading the text of the lawsuit, it sounds like there have been dozens (~50 or so) incidents of the P320 discharging without trigger manipulation. Just googling around, I can find multiple individual lawsuits still pending on top of the recent class action settlement in which SIG does not admit liability.

Really struggle to imagine ever feeling comfortable carrying a p320 AIWB.

I am almost completely ignorant as to how the Sig P320 works internally. How is this discharge happen? If the striker is just slipping from thr sear, does it not have a striker block?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List