Thread: New 2 July 2020 SIG P320 Lawsuit and P320 Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Is that the forks, or the base that have the "pegs?"
    The base, all the forks are the same.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    And the drum beats on…

https://www.nhpr.org/nh-news/2024-04...sauer-incident

My personal non-professional take is that I don’t want any non-LE SKU P320s with the exception of my dedicated range X5 Legion. I still have the two I picked up a few years ago to try the platform (a black M18 and an AXG) but to be honest I’m not sure why I should keep them since they don’t get any use.
    So after pages of baseless speculation regarding the mechanics of the 320….Once again, the answer is … in the end, someone did something stupid and negligent with a gun.

Based on information developed in the preliminary investigation, Police Commissioner Christine Elow announced that while in a single-stall staff restroom Officer Frank Greenidge removed his department-issued firearm from its holster and placed the firearm on a bathroom stall hook by the trigger guard. The firearm reportedly unintentionally discharged as it was removed from the hook.

https://www.universalhub.com/2024/ne...-stall-and-his

New update on the Cambridge cop, the restroom stall and his gun

Cambridge Police today released their most detailed update yet on how a CPD officer's gun came to discharge in a restroom at Cambridge Rindge and Latin. As you may recall, in the last update we were told, the officer had entered the stall to use the facilities and somehow the gun went off. In today's update, we learn the gun fired as he was getting ready to leave:

Based on information developed in the preliminary investigation, Police Commissioner Christine Elow announced that while in a single-stall staff restroom Officer Frank Greenidge removed his department-issued firearm from its holster and placed the firearm on a bathroom stall hook by the trigger guard. The firearm reportedly unintentionally discharged as it was removed from the hook. There were no injuries, and the school day continued uninterrupted.

The officer remains on administrative leave as the investigation continues. Police add:

The Cambridge Police Department has strict policies and standards regarding the use, maintenance, and storage of all department-issued firearms. Conduct by a member of the Cambridge Police Department that is found to be non-conforming with department policies and standards will be thoroughly and objectively investigated to assure that there is accountability.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Absolutely crazy…………..

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Based on information developed in the preliminary investigation, The firearm reportedly unintentionally discharged as it was removed from the hook...
    So loaded firearms aren't supposed to go off when the trigger is pulled?

I assume this officer had been doing this previously with whatever pistol the department had before.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Another unintentional discharge. Obviously something wrong with the gun.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1778954205576724663?s=61&t=rz98d1OvQDcPqew2mfLr5A

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Another unintentional discharge. Obviously something wrong with the gun.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1778954205576724663?s=61&t=rz98d1OvQDcPqew2mfLr5A
    Are you sure that’s not a prank video ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Are you sure that’s not a prank video ?
    I think it was for a music video.

Site Supporter
    [QUOTE=Kanye Wyoming;1570124]I think it was for a music video.[/

The question is is it actually an accident that occurred during the music video or is rapper in music video has envy the setting for the prank?

Fake videos of rapper/top guy having ND established category of prank videos.

It just looks a little too controlled/fake to me.

Watching all the other "G's" in the video and the camera guys reaction to me seems like it was unexpected. (Unless this is an art genre i am not up to speed with)

Unlike Chris Rock who had no reaction as a much larger person walked toward him and cocked his hand back 3 rows and and then (Rock) rolled his head with the swing with no defensive hand reaction or foot and or body movement.

User Tag List