Page 111 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1219

Thread: New 2 July 2020 SIG P320 Lawsuit and P320 Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    Considering we're discussing guns that are blowing up during normal usage, perhaps not taking such a declarative statement based on only your personally observed views is in order to match the outlying conditions and explore possible root causes?
    Help me understand what you were getting at with your scenario.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have not had a chance to watch this video carefully, but there is an Sig armorer part that supposedly addresses this by modifying the disconnector.
    Do you know if this is a recent thing or has this part been out for a bit?
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I知 curious if anyone has tried this with the P365? I知 on vacation and not near my P365 to try it myself. Regardless, the potential for an out of battery discharge with the P320 seems no bueno.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    Do you know if this is a recent thing or has this part been out for a bit?
    They have been out since last summer, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have not had a chance to watch this video carefully, but there is an Sig armorer part that supposedly addresses this by modifying the disconnector.
    Name:  image000000.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  55.4 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I知 curious if anyone has tried this with the P365? I知 on vacation and not near my P365 to try it myself. Regardless, the potential for an out of battery discharge with the P320 seems no bueno.
    The guy who posted the video said the 365 is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    The guy who posted the video said the 365 is fine.
    When I mess around with a few 320 pistols and a 365 macro, the 320 seems more prone to this where with the 365, trigger is dead very quickly.

I am on a run so no micrometer checks, but on a gross eval my G19 and my p365 seem to be like HK on Rick's vid.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I just checked a P320M17 and P320M18, both 2023 mfg, and the issue is not present as it is in the video. The striker will drop but only when the barrel is in lockup with the slide. Also, on these two, as soon as the barrel begins unlocking the striker will not drop.

Iツ知 not refuting the video, just adding a data point. As we are well aware, SIG likes to change things at will and generally in a silent manner.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I am on a run so no micrometer checks, but on a gross eval my G19 and my p365 seem to be like HK on Rick's vid.
    You carry a 19 and 365 on your run, must be in a rough neighborhood.

User Tag List