Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Well, looks like I need to get a new tool to torque to the spec of 10 inch-pounds. That's pretty low, so it's not something I think I'll be able to borrow from my ex-Illinois neighbor who restores Minis for a living.

Ernest mentions Fix-it Sticks in the install video. Is this the best quality-to-dollar option or does anyone have other suggestions?

https://store.fixitsticks.com
    I bought a Vortex torque wrench from Amazon- 10 in/lbs - 50 in/lbs.
    On a good note my slide arrived from ltt today.

My slide will be here Wednesday...

http://instagram.com/p/CEpB8RfJyQb/

Press Release:
    CHPWS and Langdon Tactical are pleased to announce a licensing agreement for the Patent Pending V4 Optic Mounting Posts. This collaborative effort between the two companies that will ensure all our great customers have the best mounting solution for pistol mounted optics.
    “Ernest and his team have a long history of outstanding products and it only makes sense to work jointly better serve both our client bases” says Buck Holly, CHPWS Owner.
    None of this would have come to reality without guidance and persuasion from Scott at @modern_samurai_project
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Anyone try the LTT RDO in a Safariland 6280? Just wondering if the higher front sight will clear. The notching out the holster for the optic doesn’t bother me.

I can't wait until mine gets back. I'm currently at about 5 weeks since sent in, so hopefully soon!! I'm going to order a Centurion from them as well. Waiting to see how the dot goes on the full sized before I decide if I want it on the Centurion or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/CEpB8RfJyQb/

Press Release:
    CHPWS and Langdon Tactical are pleased to announce a licensing agreement for the Patent Pending V4 Optic Mounting Posts. This collaborative effort between the two companies that will ensure all our great customers have the best mounting solution for pistol mounted optics.
    “Ernest and his team have a long history of outstanding products and it only makes sense to work jointly better serve both our client bases” says Buck Holly, CHPWS Owner.
    None of this would have come to reality without guidance and persuasion from Scott at @modern_samurai_project
    Does this mean both companies are going to offer it, or that ltt is sending some slides there to help with time?

If I had to guess I would think this partnership will help future collaborations when new optics/mounts come to the table or create options for other optics currently out there.

I think this is a great move, I mean two innovative companies that can put their heads together developing stuff. Seems like a win win.

Got my LTT!!

I should of ordered a shorter trigger... I have @Duke sized hands apparently...

Feels almost as smooth as my NH... LTT makes some good kit.

User Tag List