Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Is that only because of the sights?
    No Sir.

Right now, we are only going to work on Vertec style slides. So that means Vertecs, M9A3, Elite LTTs, 92X, and also 92A1/96A1. The reason for this is the CNC machines are set up and programmed for that deck hight as well as the way the adaptor plates are made.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    No Sir.

Right now, we are only going to work on Vertec style slides. So that means Vertecs, M9A3, Elite LTTs, 92X, and also 92A1/96A1. The reason for this is the CNC machines are set up and programmed for that deck hight as well as the way the adaptor plates are made.
    Well, there went that idea for the drawer full of 92 slides. I'll just have to sent M9A3 slides.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    So 92X Performance is good to go?
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by zeleny View Post
    So 92X Performance is good to go?
    Does the 92X Performance have a Vertec slide??
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    Does the 92X Performance have a Vertec slide??
    They say it’s a Vertec steel frame with the Brigadier slide.
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Let me be more specific about the slides that we can work on. We are getting killed with questions about "can you work on this slide that I have?" all day long.

ONLY VERTEC STYLE SLIDES WITH SAFETY LEVERS.

92/92 Vertec safety slides
    M9A3 Slides
    Elite LTT Slides (full size and Compact/Cent)
    92X slides (not the Performace as that is a Brigadier and has a different firing pin)
    92A1 and 96A1 slides

This is because the CNC machine fixtures and programming as well as the adaptor plate, are set up for these slides. Other slides have a different deck height. D model and Performance slides use a different firing pin.

We hope to have stand-alone slides very soon. So if you have an older 92 of a different configuration, you can simply swap slides or top ends.

Please do not call and beg my staff to make an exception for you and or try to explain how we should do it....... Please!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Round Count?

@LangdonTactical I'm curious. How many rounds you have put through a 92 Elite LTT slide milled for the RDS so far?

And yes, the drop test video was sickening.
    Last edited by Uncle_Jed; 07-22-2020 at 06:58 PM.

I am more interested in the magazines that were used in the test. Are they Mac-gars' or Beretta's factory ones? Thanks.
    GLOCK 17 - My choice for defensive handgun

And here I sit with a 92A1 that hasn’t had much love in the last few years.........

I’m super stoked about this, thanks @LangdonTactical

Post your receipts or forever hold your peace about “if theyd only make a ...........Id buy one right away”

Name:  1BCCD35B-B9AA-41A9-A99F-A13898EAB3B6.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  24.5 KB

User Tag List