Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

I’m confused, I have one of the LE model M9A1’s that came with a Vertec slide that I want to send in instead of my Elite LTT but there isn’t an option. It’s a Vertec slide, so I guess I should just pick one.

Figures I just sold my 92 to get more Sigs milled. [emoji24]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dcf1981 View Post
    I’m confused, I have one of the LE model M9A1’s that came with a Vertec slide that I want to send in instead of my Elite LTT but there isn’t an option. It’s a Vertec slide, so I guess I should just pick one.

Again, if it is a Vertec based slide, we can do it. The frame does not matter.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    I’m assuming this works for the compact variants as well?
    Yes, it will work with the Compact Slides as long as they are Vertec type. So, Elite LTT Comp and Cent, 92X Comp and Cent, Wilson Combat Cent, etc.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Don't worry, you will be very happy.
    Indeed, this is great!

Thanks for the continued persistence in keeping the 92 development and improvement going!

I feel the LTT elite with trigger upgrade is an outstanding shooting gun. The RDO cut just enhances it even further. Well Done!

So tempted to order a compact or a full size that is in stock while I wait for the cent... sigh...

Yes, it will work with the Compact Slides as long as they are Vertec type. So, Elite LTT Comp and Cent, 92X Comp and Cent, Wilson Combat Cent, etc.
    My order is placed.....slide is wiped down, packaged and headed to FedEx shortly. Trying to decide on the red dot but leaning heavy on the SRO.
    Going on on the LTT Centurion......what a great platform !
    Last edited by Geno; 07-22-2020 at 01:53 PM.

Again, if it is a Vertec based slide, we can do it. The frame does not matter.
    Is that only because of the sights?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Student
    Time to switch back to the G45s while waiting, I guess. I'll also need to start doing some long-overdue homework on RMRs.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I mean, I don't *need* a Beretta 92 with a dot on it. But a gun that doesn't cut the shit out of my hands, burn the shit out of my pelvis, and comes with a trigger that doesn't induce leftism in my shooting would be a welcome change.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List