Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Love mine

I'm really digging mine. Ordered a centurion last week, but waiting for delivery.
    Name:  IMG_1588.jpg
Views: 1130
Size:  66.5 KB

Ernest, if someone wanted to use this for competition, can you get just the optics mount without BUIS?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Ernest, if someone wanted to use this for competition, can you get just the optics mount without BUIS?
    https://www.dremel.com/en_US/product...otary-tool-kit

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I understand your desire, but I doubt I will be having a no BUIS mount made any time soon. I have a long list of things that we need to do that I believe will outsell that product by large orders of magnitude. Now, you could easily just remove the front sight and chop off the rear sight to get you where you want to be I would think, correct?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Got to handle one that Jedi had with him at an RDS Instructor class this week. VERY Nice. If I was still shooting DA/SA guns this would be extremely tempting.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Are there any recommended OWB holsters with active retention for these yet? I want to get the slide milled for a dot but would need a good holster for it before really committing to the Beretta over my Glock, ACRO, and Safariland combo.

just out of curiosity, how is iron sight height figured into the equation with a RDS on a pistol?

are they just suppressor height sights?

what if one never intends to run a suppressor.... can the sight height on both front and rear be lower?

with the smaller optic window.... just wanting to put the sights at the bottom (still viewable) for a cleaner window.

maybe I am thinking too much AR platform or this has been answered already and I am late to the game.

and is a dot front sight the only option?.... I prefer only the optic dot and a plain black front sight.

While I wish Safariland would get on board with a RDS duty holster for LTT or similiar.... I wont hold my breath but if it were to go in RDS LTT direction, a sharp knife can make this one work.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

I’ve had “suppressor” and “red dot” height sights lowered. Should be a very simple and easy task for just about any gunsmith.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

This may be a dumb question, will I receive the same slide that I sent to LTT?
    I finally found a Holosun HE507C-GR-V2 Green Dot Sight in stock and should have it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    This may be a dumb question, will I receive the same slide that I sent to LTT?
    I finally found a Holosun HE507C-GR-V2 Green Dot Sight in stock and should have it next week.
    Can think of zero reasons they return a different slide than what you sent in.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List