Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

I would call LTT again and let them know there is still an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTom View Post
    Attachment 64294

Figured out the attachment. Sorry. I'm new to this.

EDIT: Just ordered an 11.5# recoil spring from LTT. I'll report back after this Saturday's USPSA match.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTom View Post
    Attachment 64294

Figured out the attachment. Sorry. I'm new to this.

EDIT: Just ordered an 11.5# recoil spring from LTT. I'll report back after this Saturday's USPSA match.
    I had similar problems thanks to the bad batch of ejector springs, although the frequency wasn't as high on my gun.

Assuming you aren't using a recoil spring setup in the gun that it didn't come with (say no to ShokBuffs) it may be something with how the slide itself is manufactured. Beretta doesn't make many mistakes, but they do occasionally make them and it can manifest as that sort of problem. It looks like the extractor is still getting an insufficient hold on the case and it's not hitting the ejector as it is supposed to, leaving it there to get caught. That or the slide isn't making its full travel to the rear.
    3/15/2016

This is the ejector. #32 in the diagram. There is no spring.
    https://www.midwestgunworks.com/beretta-92/ejector.html
    I suspect it is the extractor spring which was replaced.
    https://www.midwestgunworks.com/bere...or-spring.html
    My idpa M9A1 started having problems after about a year of use. It has an Inox Beretta slide the same age. It was weird because it happened randomly, Usually mid magazine but a few on the first shot. I installed a Wilson +50% spring and it has been perfect for 1.5 years.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    This is the ejector. #32 in the diagram. There is no spring.
    I meant extractor.
    3/15/2016

Can you use a delta point on these? Or is it best to run a rmr footprint for height over the slide?

Very interested in buying a Langdon slide for my centurion to run a dot on mine. I do not want to have my slide milled so buying a pre setup slide is a pretty cool option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Can you use a delta point on these?
    Not according to the FAQ https://www.langdontactical.com/faqs

Looks like the px4 may be getting the sight upgrade, from the looks of this screen grab.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 9.01.05 AM.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  45.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Looks like the px4 may be getting the sight upgrade, from the looks of this screen grab.

Perfect! I have 3 PX4 compacts that need that RMR love. The RDO conversion on my 92 is so good I was hoping they could pull it off on the PX4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post

I don't see a front sight on that picture. Also don't see it as a current/top picture on their instagram, and he has offered the Red Dot for the PX4 for a while, just stated, there is currently no cosights.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    I don't see a front sight on that picture. Also don't see it as a current/top picture on their instagram, and he has offered the Red Dot for the PX4 for a while, just stated, there is currently no cosights.
    The front of the slide is too blurry to tell if there's anything there. If nothing else, it's a good teaser, and Ernest is pretty good at marketing.

User Tag List