Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    About to order a Centurion...NP3 or not?
    Maca,

I'm not sure what my opinion is worth, but I feel the NP3 is worth it if your going to carry it. I've got 3 92 LTTs now, 2 pre RDO and 1 RDO. Of the 2 pre RDOs, one is NP3 and one isn't. When I went to purchase the new RDO, I didn't hesitate to go ahead and add NP3. I'd be interested to see them offer the black Duralube finish they offer on their trigger bar for the rest of the gun including the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Maca,

I'd be interested to see them offer the black Duralube finish they offer on their trigger bar for the rest of the gun including the slide.
    THIS

My Carry Bevel LTT92 has the NP3. I’m a believer - I think it smooths out the trigger just a bit more.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I was thinking a review by a PF member who knows what they are doing. It is really hard to see a 92 with a cocked hammer, when it shouldn’t be.
    This gave me Forest Whitaker eye.

Name:  0FD96991-D196-4DEA-8E3C-050E2BD14521.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  37.9 KB
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Thanks the the feedback on NP3.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    About to order a Centurion...NP3 or not?
    If you can swing it, do it. I've handled a few of Ernest's full build guns with NP3 and they are smoooooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post

Holy Hell, the last DA/SA I had was a West German 226 years ago my dad bought for me when I was 18. I never knew cocking back the hammer was wrong. Is it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Holy Hell, the last DA/SA I had was a West German 226 years ago my dad bought for me when I was 18. I never knew cocking back the hammer was wrong. Is it?
    I think “nyekulturny” is the correct expression.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post

The guy acts like he has never properly handled a DA/SA gun in his life. Also: 18,000 subscribers.

For any of us with more experienced (older) eyes this is great news to say the least. I really believe optics on pistols is the future for multiple reasons. The lack of RDO options on the 92's was actually making me have bad thoughts of dropping the DA/SA pistols and going Glock/Walther with their optic ready slides. That would include selling of a LTT FS, 2 PX4 Carrys, and 3 PX4 Compact Carrys.

Had a couple of questions which I don't think have come up yet:

1) Any rough idea on the cost of the spare slides when they become available? Recently installed the newer LTT front ameriglow sight on my FS LTT. I love the option of just ordering a back up slide and having it machined to give this RDO thing a try while getting my other slide set up with irons.

2) I have noticed especially in the Glock world that more than a few previous 17/34 owners have gone with the 19X/45 setup for optics. What I often hear is the "compact" slide/full size grip combo cycles flatter than the longer slide versions which seems to keep the dot in view through recoil. Now that you have had some time with FS, Centurion, Compact RDO protypes what has been your experience, esp FS vs Centurion for the RDO?

3) You have previously mentioned that even with the compact LTT available that the PX4 compact is still any awfully compelling compact/carry option. Does that still hold with RDO options of the compact LTT vs PX4?

4) Finally, i know this will be a big ask but how much of the lessons learned on developing the RDO LTT could be applied to the PX4 platform? I'm guessing we are talking at minimum new firing pin, FP block, extractor pin, and safety plunger. Seems like with the integrated rear sight on your mounting plate you could get the RDO further back on the slide and lower than your current option.

However, I doubt that would make much business sense. You have no doubt drastically increased interest in the PX4 platform but it still pales im guessing to the 92 market. I carry the PX4 CC and its been the only semi auto pistol I have gotten my wife to shoot consistently. That being said, if the 92 RDO package won't be an option for the PX4's, especially the compacts I see some LTT RDOs in the future.

Thanks as always, the LTT RDO will keep from slipping into the abyss of the striker world.

User Tag List