Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Is today my lucky day?

Why doesn't GJM have one yet...?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Karma. He already has one (or more) of everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Is today my lucky day?

Another disappointing day from LTT... [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Thought you guys might enjoy this.

I was thinking a review by a PF member who knows what they are doing. It is really hard to see a 92 with a cocked hammer, when it shouldn’t be.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I just placed an order for a HE407C-GR V2 Holosun 407C Reflex Sight (Green Dot) for my LTTcompact.
    I should have it Monday, now if I only had my slide back I would be happy.

500 rounds through mine in the last 2 days.

I feel qualified to answer range report queries-

However beyond the dot aspect - it’s the same as the other perfectly tuned Elite LTTs (Which much better shooters than me have detailed in the past )

That said - If a 92 is your jam, all previous versions are simply incomplete.

Name:  DC20C8A7-AD7A-4BD1-9C72-D829CA8040F8.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  40.2 KB

I’ve now got a dilemma... I’ve now got my full-size NP3 RDO LTT in. I have two full-size LTTs in the safe. Do I send my current trainer slide in to get cut, or do I order a fourth... I have issues...

Anyone want a pile of Glocks and Glock holsters... lol

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    I’ve now got a dilemma... I’ve now got my full-size NP3 RDO LTT in. I have two full-size LTTs in the safe. Do I send my current trainer slide in to get cut, or do I order a fourth... I have issues...

Anyone want a pile of Glocks and Glock holsters... lol

I kind of regret purchasing a px4 and then spending money turning it into a carry. Almost feel like i should have just gotten another centurion for $850 from Ernest and paid the 330 for the optic cut. Although i do find the px4 for some reason easier to shoot, it is not as smooth a gun as my 92x centurion. Not even close. I would get the optic cut for the px4, but really want to wait for the taller sights so i dont have to send the slide in twice to get done.

About to order a Centurion...NP3 or not?

I was debating about one of the full size guns I have, or the compact slide, since it will fit on my Centurions, over either the LTT Centurion or the Centec (just because low serial number).
    Sent them an Email, as I am thinking about the frankengun I put together:
    Name:  InoxProject.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  34.7 KB

Still have the original slide, and all, which makes me think best of both worlds. Arguing with myself (a want, not a need, that I expect will change as one ages).

User Tag List