Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    I don't see a front sight on that picture. Also don't see it as a current/top picture on their instagram, and he has offered the Red Dot for the PX4 for a while, just stated, there is currently no cosights.
    They do have a slide milling option currently but that picture has a RDO plate with integrated rear sight like they has used on the 92 RDO. To make that work will likely require similar modifications to the drop safety and firing pin. LTT has said before this was an option going forward if demand warrants and the $$$ numbers make sense. A lot more 92 uses roaming around compared to us PX4 cultist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't see a front sight on that picture. Also don't see it as a current/top picture on their instagram, and he has offered the Red Dot for the PX4 for a while, just stated, there is currently no cosights.
    It's there, just hard to see.

This appears to be a significant upgrade to version 1.0
    David S.

It was in their stories, a post shared by another ig account, that post is here -

http://instagram.com/p/CJjz8cWL-JD/

Understood on the previous/current offering, I was simply pointing out the rdo-esque plate with integral rear sight. The front is blurry but there.

So, we going to talk about this?

http://instagram.com/p/CKm6ZuIrpvB/
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Looks like the px4 may be getting the sight upgrade, from the looks of this screen grab.

Attachment 65652
    It’s kind of a blurry image but I seriously freaking WANT it to be a suppressor height CW front sight. I’ve been been eating, crapping and breathing a PX4 Compact Carry (self Langdon-ized, TJIAB, fugly levers, spurless hammer, hammer spring) for about 4 years now. Guess I’m a cultist. It’s the easiest pistol for me to carry and shoot accurately with speed.

I’ve been trying to pick up an extra slide for the LT RDO treatment but I’m striking out and thinking I’m just going to have to get another pistol.

Site Supporter
    Either Ernest knows something about his clientele that I don't (probable) or he's trying too hard to come up with new stuff. I'm not feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    It’s kind of a blurry image but I seriously freaking WANT it to be a suppressor height CW front sight. I’ve been been eating, crapping and breathing a PX4 Compact Carry for about 4 years now. It’s the easiest pistol for me to carry and shoot accurately with speed.

Same here. As nice as the 92 RDO slide is (I bought a compact version), the PX4 is my preferred platform. It would be fantastic to have the LTT "v2.0" RDO setup available for the PX4, and it's the only thing the platform is missing IMO. Other than that, it does everything.

I have four PX4s and one PX4 slide waiting for the "v2.0" RDO setup to become available.

What don't we like? The porting? Not my thing but I am sure someone want's one.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    So, we going to talk about this?

http://instagram.com/p/CKm6ZuIrpvB/
    I believe those ports are from Kris Fortney(?) If i remember correctly, @Duke has experience with his work?

https://instagram.com/fortkris?igshid=1505oirftdwcs

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post

I’ve been trying to pick up an extra slide for the LT RDO treatment but I’m striking out and thinking I’m just going to have to get another pistol.
    With the cost difference of $30, I would prefer another pistol. Preferably with the new levers and improved grip already.

User Tag List