Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Can think of zero reasons they return a different slide than what you sent in.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    I figured they would tag them with your order number, i guess I over think sometimes.
    Thanks

I would assume they are going to be the standard Vertec slides, precut for the RMR that Langdon will be offering, no front serrations, etc.

Deff going to get this done to my LTT Cent when I get back from my deployment. Can't wait to see how the LTT with RMR/SRO performs to my two 1911s and my G19 with RDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    This may be a dumb question, will I receive the same slide that I sent to LTT?
    I finally found a Holosun HE507C-GR-V2 Green Dot Sight in stock and should have it next week.
    Yes, you will get the same slide back that you sent in. They get dog tagged and wired so we don't mix them up.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yes, you will get the same slide back that you sent in. They get dog tagged and wired so we don't mix them up.
    Thank you, I figured that we would, as always im over thinking.

Most of you that ordered may have already seen this email from LTT.
    Happy Monday!

We know you are all very eager to get your RDO slides and guns back. We are working as quickly as we can to move these through the process, following very careful QC measures. For those of you that were in the first batch that were sent in, we have begun assembly and will get them back to you as soon as possible.

I know we are right at the 4 week mark and they should be shipping this week, but we ask for you patience in allowing it to move through the process. We apologize it may be a few days after 4 weeks. If you ordered NP3 or have NP3 levers on your firearm, it will be 6 weeks from when your gun went into process.

If you can refrain from calling, emailing and asking about your order every few days, it would be helpful. Please don't be offended that we are making this request. Fielding hundreds of emails and calls day-after-day is getting to be a bit much. I PROMISE you it's coming.

Langdon's video on mounting a red dot

What bit did he say I needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What bit did he say I needed?
    I thought he said a 1/16 Allen bit but my hearing is not the best

1/16
    Name:  116.JPG
Views: 542
Size:  28.9 KB

User Tag List