Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical coming out with something...?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Would you happen to have any full-size LTT Elites (classic/non red-dot version) left by chance? The website says they are 1-3 weeks out. Thanks.
    https://grabagun.com/sale/beretta-92...-4-7-10-1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92x View Post
    I think they are attempting to go at the back up sights with a different distributor now. Hopefully one comes through, would much rather the red dot on the px4 over the 92. I brought up the 507k in an email to see if they can mill the slide so the red dot connects straight to it. Being its so short and has back up irons already on it i figured it might work with the stock front sight. They said they are always looking to improve on what they have, but no plans right now.
    Looking around various forms of social media, I don't get the impression the PX4 RDO Solution has been a strong seller. I have no insider info AT ALL, I just don't see any of them out there. I can certainly understand how it'd be tough to find a third party sight manufacturer willing to invest in such a (presumably) small market segment.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Looking around various forms of social media, I don't get the impression the PX4 RDO Solution has been a strong seller. I have no insider info AT ALL, I just don't see any of them out there. I can certainly understand how it'd be tough to find a third party sight manufacturer willing to invest in such a (presumably) small market segment.
    I think you are spot on. This forum aside, the PX4 and even the 92 RDO are, at best, a boutique market entry. Are they great guns? Absolutely, and I'm sure that mine will get handed down to my son and grandson when I'm gone. When Glock released the MOS models they knew what they were doing. Cheap entry point with a huge market base. I'd hazard to say that all of the Beretta RDO guns produced in the next two years will barely scratch what the Austrian boys are producing in the current quarter.

There is little fiscal incentive to R&D and front production costs when the market share is so much smaller. That is unless you are a zealot like EL and why getting my order packages is like Christmas.

I am excited though to see how the 92 RDOs represent in organized competition.

I shipped my LTT 92 compact slide to LTT friday , so I've been looking at the holosun model "HE507C-GR-V2.
    Anyone use this model, if so your opinion on it?
    Thank you.

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by fpnunes View Post
    This forum aside, the PX4 and even the 92 RDO are, at best, a boutique market entry
    I agree with the basic premise, though the 92 has one thing the PX4 never had/never will: a US military contract. Even a piddly one like the old SIGs received gave the SIGs "gravitas." Thus, the 92 and variants are at least looked at by people like my veteran son, whereas the PX4 is an oddity to them; I can see those 30-somethings checking out RDO 92s.

Probably more of them will go for the bland SIG P320 because social media-driven mass hysteria works.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Mags here, holsters here, just need a gun.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TBone550 View Post
    @LangdonTactical

Is the original 92G Vertec slide compatible with this work? Or does this only work with the old F-based and current universal Vertec slides?
    We can do those, but it will take us a little longer as we will have to modify and refinish your safety lever rather than just replace it with the parts we have on hand.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

When you place an order friday and wonder why isnt hasnt shipped yet... Totally not serious, super excited to see that shipping notification. Of course my FFL could be slow in sending in their license copy...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    We can do those, but it will take us a little longer as we will have to modify and refinish your safety lever rather than just replace it with the parts we have on hand.
    Thanks. I'll let you get over the hump modifying the standard Vertecs and then I'll send mine in.

Anyone got theirs yet?

User Tag List