Thread: Black Aces lever action shotgun

Black Aces lever action shotgun

https://www.blackacestactical.com/lever-action

Probably not hard use at that the price point, but for a fun gun or restricted area it could be worth a look.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

These look...Turkish.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    https://www.blackacestactical.com/lever-action

Probably not hard use at that the price point, but for a fun gun or restricted area it could be worth a look.
    All in favor of @Chuck Whitlock volunteering to get one and run it through its paces to evaluate it say, “aye”.

Aye!!

I follow them on IG and have wondered how they’d hold up. They have some interesting stuff.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    All in favor of @Chuck Whitlock volunteering to get one and run it through its paces to evaluate it say, “aye”.

Aye!!

I follow them on IG and have wondered how they’d hold up. They have some interesting stuff.
    Reviews were scant on the lever gun when I looked for them last night. There were a couple YouTube reviews but it was late for audio and didn't watch them. The only written one with any meat said feeding was very bad out of the box but correctable by adjusting the magazine spring. The other thing I saw consistently from a few posts here and there was a lack of communications in attempts to contact them. I've always thought a lever shotgun would be fun though and the price is pretty low...

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post

Aye!!

You'll be waiting a while. All purchases are on hold until after the grandkids' visit in Sept/Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post
    Reviews were scant on the lever gun when I looked for them last night. There were a couple YouTube reviews but it was late for audio and didn't watch them. The only written one with any meat said feeding was very bad out of the box but correctable by adjusting the magazine spring. The other thing I saw consistently from a few posts here and there was a lack of communications in attempts to contact them. I've always thought a lever shotgun would be fun though and the price is pretty low...
    My son is smitten.

The LOP at 14.25" will be an issue for me...needs to lose about 2". The silver/walnut version looks about as un-tactical as you can get, though.
    https://www.blackacestactical.com/pr...-silver-walnut
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I was just looking at their birds head shotgun tonite.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Looks like they're all sold out

User Tag List