Thread: Fieldcraft Survival Gunfighter Pistol and Carbine Class- Any experience?

Fieldcraft Survival Gunfighter Pistol and Carbine Class- Any experience?

I would be grateful if anyone has had experiences training with Fieldcraft Survival and can share their thoughts. There are very few reviews on YouTube and so more information is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thn9mm View Post
    I would be grateful if anyone has had experiences training with Fieldcraft Survival and can share their thoughts. There are very few reviews on YouTube and so more information is welcome. Thank you in advance.
    Not yet. Interested to hear what feedback their may be here.

They just held a bunch of classes upstate from me. I really enjoy their podcast and from the content and experience their instructors seem to have I would think the content would be good. I hope to take one of their classes in the future.

I’ve signed up for a 2 day long range class I’ll be going to on Aug 15th in Prescott AZ. Not a carbine or pistol class, but I’ll let you know what I think. The class will be taught by Kevin Owens an ex SF sniper and SF sniper school instructor that very recently retired from the Army.

User Tag List