Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RE : sad day...my dog passed

Sorry for your loss. Losing pets is a terrible feeling after they’ve become such a large part of your life. The good times you have with them outweigh the bad though.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I'm dreadfully sorry. June 3rd last year, I had to put down our 16 year old. It's a crappy kind of hurt. After 9 months, Herbie came to live with us. Replenish your supply when you feel up to it. For Us, it was tremendously healing.

Site Supporter
    You have my condolences my man. Dogs truly are mans best friend. I have two and I'm not sure either of them will be here this time next year.

Sorry for your loss. We had two Yorkies, but one suddenly just up and died March 2019. He was 11 years, 3 months. The remaining Yorkie is fast approaching that age. I’m praying that we can get to 12 years with him.

Site Supporter
    Sorry for you loss - wife and I have been blessed with multiple great dogs in our marriage - they are family!

I’m deeply sorry my friend. Dogs are the best companions, and that look he gives the camera is nothing but love coming straight to you.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Sincere condolences. That's a great photo of him. The love for you is obvious.

Site Supporter
    Sorry Frank. I'm sure you gave him 12 great years.
    I still wince 10 years after my old dog passed away, and watch my current best bud grow older with apprehension.

He's in a better place, and things will get better.

Sorry to hear that.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Sincerest condolences. I have two fairly young dogs and am not looking forward to the days I have to let them go.

User Tag List