Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RE : sad day...my dog passed

I was in those shoes Monday, and it is terrible.

My condolences on the loss of your family members to all in this thread. Your heart will never heal, but giving a new companion a chance at a great life with you is a good start. At least it has been for me.

I leave you this:

Very sorry for your loss. He looked like a cute little guy. It truly sucks to lose a part of the family.

Sorry for your loss. It’s the worst part of having dogs around.

Dang it EB it got dusty around here.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I understand your pain. The picture reminds me of taking my Jack Russel Buster to the vet to have him put down. He was 18 and my best friend for over half my life. I am extremely sorry for you having to go through with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My most sincere, heart-felt condolences.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    Attachment 57394

Hey everyone thanks for your sympathies. I do have one consolation: most of the pack is still with us. The father , mother and the rest of the siblings
    Harry’s passing was hard as He was my favorite. His nickname was “Hit and Run Harry”

I’ll tell you guys a story: I wake up pretty early and first thing I do before I stretch is grab a cup of Joe.we have a Keurig. One morning at 0:500, I went to grab a cup. It was dark and when I reached the spot at the counter , I stepped into an enormous puddle. Instinctively, I knew what happened.
    I had been ambushed by Harry, hence his moniker “Hit and Run Harry”
    That big pack is a consolation. They will need you to help them through Harry's passing, too.

I find it is the quirky oddball personality pets that leave the biggest gaps; it sounds like "Hit & Run" was of that ilk.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

My Sabawi was the same, she left so many times... We bought a dog after reading this article. Our Queensland Healer was very smart and kind. He lived in our family for 11 years. In his old age, wounds began to appear on his body under the fur. We didn't know that it could be dangerous and just smeared them with ointment. But he was getting worse. Within a year, the wounds appeared all over the body. Our vet didn't know what it was. In the end, he died, and it turned out that he had skin cancer. Therefore, immediately take the dog to the doctor!

User Tag List