Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unintended (?) Consequences in Minneapolis

Unintended (?) Consequences in Minneapolis

Minneapolis, Minn. - Attorney Ron Meuser, Jr. of the law firm Meuser, Yackley, and Rowland P.A. has represented thousands of individuals with their workplace disability and injury claims and specializes in supporting public employees and law enforcement officers eligible for PERA benefits due to physical and mental disabilities, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Today Meuser issued the following statement:

“In the last six weeks, over 150 police officers have started the process of filing physical and mental disability claims, the majority of which encompass officers suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). This is an astronomical number of people given there are approximately 850 officers within the Minneapolis Police Department.

https://www.thetacticalwire.com/rele...C51uv34InLWU4o
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    This is an astronomical number of people given there are approximately 850 officers within the Minneapolis Police Department.
    Well, it is the "North Star State".

(Can't say they aren't getting what they deserve after throwing their officers under the bus.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    What can you expect? Talk about defunding the police and you are surprised they want to leave? Soon it will be like clockwork orange; hiring criminals for policing

Not uncommon for public service employees to file claims before departing. Not saying that some aren't justified but my feeling is if they were up front about it they would have filed the claims sooner. Where I worked it was almost a given that anyone who was being forced out was going to file some type of claim before they were terminated. Usually had something to do with their health. I saw people who could no longer do their job but waited for the agency to start the termination process before they filed a claim. Sometime that was a two year process.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Vending Machine Operator
    What a surprise, demean, belittle, and brutalize the 99% of police officers doing their job well and honestly, do it with the full support and endorsement of brands, organizations, celebrities, politicians, and media, and it turns out it has an effect on that group? Truly unexpected.

'I never thought leopards would eat MY face,' sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Soon it will be like clockwork orange; hiring criminals for policing
    I can already tell you that there are departments hiring guys with intent-to-sell charges on their sheets.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Not surprised at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    I can already tell you that there are departments hiring guys with intent-to-sell charges on their sheets.
    Because that worked out so good for Metro Dade and LAPD. What a surprise you lower hiring standards and you get Rampart. Here’s my shocked face.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I pray daily that the Minneapolis City Council gets a debilitating group case of the Rampant Bollock-itis and has to be replaced by actual thinking adults.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I pray daily that the Minneapolis City Council gets a debilitating group case of the Rampant Bollock-itis and has to be replaced by actual thinking adults.
    I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one. These folks are imbeciles of epic proportions. They will double down on stupid if challenged. Worst thing is that the voters will likely support then again.

Best thing to happen is all the decent folks GTFO and leave the place to burn to the ground like Detroit, Flint... I just hope they leave their stupid liberal ideas behind when they eject.

User Tag List