Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Gadget (article)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I love the SCD/Gadget. I have come to the point where I consider it essential for any Glock that will be carried.

I really wish a SCD was available for the CZ P10 series. @taudevgroup, is this possible? If so, how many pre-orders would it take to make this happen?
    @taudevgroup, OK, so what I think he’s trying to get across is “what do you need from us to make it worth it to actually produce this product?” Group buys and the other usual routes seem to be out. But we like your product and we want it for the P10s. I will buy two. Pretty sure there are other serious buyers as well by Clusterfrack’s responses. We just don’t know what metric you are needing. I’m hearing that you just don’t want to diverge from Glock. Which is understandable. But “not soon” gives us hope!!

Not trying to pee in anyone’s Cheerios, but an over the thumb development cost would top $50k based on what he reported with the Glock. I can line that out if folks are interested, I do it for a living.

If you seriously want it — and you should , I wouldn’t carry a SFA without one — you should try lobbying the OEM to license it, that it’s a competitive advantage over Gaston if they do. Get a PD to say they want it. That sort of thing.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by taudevgroup View Post

It is apparently also confusing that when I say "Gen5 (also includes 19X, 17M, 19M, G45)" that I mean all guns marked Gen5 and also the 19X, 17M, 19M, and G45 (which are not labeled Gen5 but are mechanically/technically Gen5 guns) and not just the 19X, 17M, 19M, and G45.

I'm sure I could write a longer explanation explicitly listing which models are supported by which SCD, but I don't think this is a "problem" that is going to be solved with more words.
    Apologies for being obtuse, but since I own these for guns I don't even have yet, do you anticipate the Gen 5 will work for the soon to be released updated Gen 5 Glock 22? If I understand correctly, they will be larger slide ala Glock 37 so not sure why it wouldn't but thought prudent to ask...maybe don't know as it is presently vaporware.

User Tag List